Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

5 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

👀👀👀

Maybe he was in a bad relationship or something? Perhaps he’s free of a traffic ticket? Maybe he went to somewhere that simulated zero gravity? Jk.😂

We know that dudes gone.

Time for Jacksonville to rebuild. Wonder if Calais Campbell might be a possible cap casualty. Maybe we add both Marcell Dareus and Calais Campbell as gaps upfront and then double dip with edge pass rusher in the 1st round with someone like Terrell Lewis and again in perhaps the 3rd/4th round with someone like Jabari Zuniga!

Or we sign Yannick and watches as he gives 100% to a better run organization. Either or. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Maybe he was in a bad relationship or something? Perhaps he’s free of a traffic ticket? Maybe he went to somewhere that simulated zero gravity? Jk.😂

We know that dudes gone.

Time for Jacksonville to rebuild. Wonder if Calais Campbell might be a possible cap casualty. Maybe we add both Marcell Dareus and Calais Campbell as gaps upfront and then double dip with edge pass rusher in the 1st round with someone like Terrell Lewis and again in perhaps the 3rd/4th round with someone like Jabari Zuniga!

Or we sign Yannick and watches as he gives 100% to a better run organization. Either or. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️ 

Campbell would be a great signing. I saw him play in London and he is still an impact player that takes a lot to handle.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

We know that dudes gone.

According to the over the cap website. The Jaguars are sitting with 18 million in cap space. Cutting Dareus saves them 20 million and Calais would save them 15 million. So you'd have to imagine that at the very least, one guy is cut. 

I'd obviously prefer Calais but I like your idea with Dareus. 

Dream scenario here is letting Judon walk and giving his big money to Clowney. He's a more proven game wrecker. Beef up the D line via FA and draft. Also drafting some ILB help. Maybe even another pass rusher. I would like to see how Bowser and Ferguson progress. Ferguson had a promising rookie year. Some big jumps need to be made in certain areas for him and Bowser had a solid season. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

According to the over the cap website. The Jaguars are sitting with 18 million in cap space. Cutting Dareus saves them 20 million and Calais would save them 15 million. So you'd have to imagine that at the very least, one guy is cut. 

I'd obviously prefer Calais but I like your idea with Dareus. 

Dream scenario here is letting Judon walk and giving his big money to Clowney. He's a more proven game wrecker. Beef up the D line via FA and draft. Also drafting some ILB help. Maybe even another pass rusher. I would like to see how Bowser and Ferguson progress. Ferguson had a promising rookie year. Some big jumps need to be made in certain areas for him and Bowser had a solid season. 

Can someone clarify. I see Dareus as a FA on Spotrac but on over the cap, he's listed under contract for 2020? Is it an option? 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

13 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

This isn't Yannick's decision. He's getting the tag, no doubt about it. Maybe next season if his camp decides not to sign the franchise tender.

Coordi, we need to have a talk about you injecting reality into our fanciful discussions.

tumblr_peutd4G21K1xch6xgo1_400.gifv

• Like 1

Looking at our division's schedules next year, we have by far the most difficult.

Not only do we play KC and NE while PIT plays DEN and BUF and CLE plays LV and NYJ, but all our easiest games seem to be at home while our biggest tests seem to come on the road. Just looking at it now, it seems like PIT/CLE get most of their hard games at home and the easier ones on the road.

Edited by Ray Reed

1 hour ago, baltimoreRebel said:

He can't throw. 

He isn't accurate. 

Drew Brees does this, NFL fans: "Damn he's so accurate and so talented!"

Lamar Jaackson does this, NFL fans: "Man so what? He's in shorts and this was probably his 50th attempt. He still sucks!"

EDIT: Well goddamn would you look at that?!

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls