Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

1 minute ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

Any chance Antonio comes in on a cheap nom guaranteed 1 year prove it deal?

Better chance than other teams, I'm sure. There's the Hollywood connection, chance at a SB, and we're a strong organization. He won't take a non guaranteed deal though, regardless.

Dude is a monster talent, but a loon. Don't see Harbaugh being keen on bringing that show to Bmore.

11 minutes ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

Any chance Antonio comes in on a cheap nom guaranteed 1 year prove it deal?

Zero. None. Absolutely would never happen. 

After the Ray Rice fiasco, Bisciotti has stayed away from this type of player. There is absolutely no way the Ravens let AB share a locker room with his cousin. Too much at risk. 

Until the AB lawsuits regarding his inappropriate sexual behaviour (and maybe even a sexual assault? - I can't remember all the things he's been accused of now) have been settled, I can't see the Ravens being seriously interested in him - even on a cheap one year deal

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

so what to expect today - extension(s) for Judon/Stanley to clear cap space?

I think the Judon situation may hold serve until we see Clowney signed, I think that’s the domino. Interested teams may be waiting to see where they come out on those sweepstakes and that will determine whether they trade for Judon or not. That being said, I do think Judon gets traded at some point however.

Would be ideal if we could trade Judon and a 3rd to the Giants for their 2nd round pick. Better yet would be trading Judon and our 1st to the Jets for their first round selection. Not sure what Judon’s value might be, the first deal would value him as a mid 2nd round pick while the latter values him as a high 2nd rounder. Either deal I would be happy with for sure, we would either position ourselves perfectly to pick up a top WR prospect in Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb OR in the other scenario we would be in ideal position to grab a top notch IOL, impact ILB, quality edge threat, or an elite RB.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Ha! Hahahahaha

Did I miss something?

Looks like they’ve definitely added better faces than what they had before. It’s now at a point where a day 1 OL could really transform that group into next level IMO. Smart, savvy moves. Honestly these moves I feel so well to address some of the Jets needs and might make it more likely for us to accomplish a trade up for an elite WR talent come draft day (if that’s the design for our offseason strategy).

Edited by diamondbull424

2 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I think presenting paying Alex Lewis 6m/yr and Fant 10m/yr as a good idea is pretty funny

Not familiar with Fant, but Lewis played pretty well for them last season so I think it’s a smart move. He also wasn’t terrible for us, he was just terribly injury prone and inferior to the guys we brought in.

I also remember respecting Connor McGovern’s tape at center coming out, assuming he’s been a quality player than I can’t hate that move either. Feels like the kind of moves where these guys can at worst be great depth or be average starters, which is an improvement over arguably the worst OL in the league.