Jump to content
drd23

Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

Recommended Posts

I am going to London for a few days in september. By coincidence it is including the 24. of september, so now I am looking for tickets for the Ravens game. Any suggestions/advice?

I am plenty capable of kicking, punching and biting so tickets on the jaguars side is a valid option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Same page I am currently looking at. Where are the Ravens fans mostly seated? Is there any information about that. I would like to avoid most of the kicking and biting.

Edit: Nevermind, there was a limited number of tickets, so I just panicked and bought one fast.

 

Does anyone have experience with their delivery? I was asked for a delivery adress,  and after purchasing I am informed, that they will announce 3 hours before the game where I can pick up my ticket. 

That seems a bit weird to me.

Edited by Danand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Danand said:

Same page I am currently looking at. Where are the Ravens fans mostly seated? Is there any information about that. I would like to avoid most of the kicking and biting.

Edit: Nevermind, there was a limited number of tickets, so I just panicked and bought one fast.

 

Does anyone have experience with their delivery? I was asked for a delivery adress,  and after purchasing I am informed, that they will announce 3 hours before the game where I can pick up my ticket. 

That seems a bit weird to me.

Im not sure, maybe its a type of will call where you pick up the tickets at the event

Edited by paraven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, uh, any updates on Flacco? Or are we just continuing this whole "yeah he's not practicing but everything is fine" thing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. I'm operating under the assumption we're not going to be seeing Joe Cool anytime soon. Too much smoke for there to be no fire 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not expecting a Flacco update til next week at the earliest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering they said he won't be participating in Pre-Season, I don't expect to hear anything for at least another week.

But it's fine, Mallett will do enough to get us wins /s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, drd23 said:

Considering they said he won't be participating in Pre-Season, I don't expect to hear anything for at least another week.

But it's fine, Mallett will do enough to get us wins /s

I thought you had strict alcohol policies in aussie land? Great too see you found a way to get your hands on a lot of liqour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Danand said:

I thought you had strict alcohol policies in aussie land? Great too see you found a way to get your hands on a lot of liqour

Besides eastern Europe, Australia is one of the highest consumers of alcohol in the world :P

 

BTW "/s" is a sarcasm tag ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drd23 said:

Besides eastern Europe, Australia is one of the highest consumers of alcohol in the world :P

 

BTW "/s" is a sarcasm tag ;)

It comforts me that you used a sarcasm tag. Then I don't have to take your word for it, when you claim you guys have one of the worlds highest alcohol consumptions.

In Denmark we boast ourselves with a real high amount of teenage drinking, which then wears off once we get older. At some point, the amount of alcohol is exceed by the amount of coffee we have to drink to keep living in the cold, dark north

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danand said:

Then I don't have to take your word for it, when you claim you guys have one of the worlds highest alcohol consumptions.

Obviously it depends on where you access the data, but the World Bank lists Australia as the 8th biggest consumers of alcohol in the world in 2015.  Denmark isn't even in the top 30.

Alcohol is such a part of Australian life that one of our previous Prime Ministers (Bob Hawke) held a particular record for beer drinking during his time as a student at Oxford and he was celebrated for it.  He even skolled a beer at a sporting event a couple of years ago for TV despite the fact he's in his 80s now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drd23 said:

Obviously it depends on where you access the data, but the World Bank lists Australia as the 8th biggest consumers of alcohol in the world in 2015.  Denmark isn't even in the top 30.

Alcohol is such a part of Australian life that one of our previous Prime Ministers (Bob Hawke) held a particular record for beer drinking during his time as a student at Oxford and he was celebrated for it.  He even skolled a beer at a sporting event a couple of years ago for TV despite the fact he's in his 80s now

txth4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 2:36 AM, BaltimoreTerp said:

So, uh, any updates on Flacco? Or are we just continuing this whole "yeah he's not practicing but everything is fine" thing? 

The official Ravens twitter feed thinks that this is an update

icon_lol.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×