Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

3 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

True. I’d rather not rely on that type of guy. It means, when he gets paid he’ll likely fall back on his previous habits. We’ve seen that type of story before all across the NFL.

Agreed, and with a guy who had fumbling issues, it will be key to monitor how he acts the coming years. Ofc Collins could have realized that hard works is what keeps you in the league, but if a guy like Penny or Chubb is available in the 3. round, it would be difficult not to pounce on them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On another note, what is everyone expectations for Darren Waller. Given the ravens lost out on all the FA te's, I think they will draft a rookie but knowing the TE position he will probably have a minimum impact his rookie year. So does Waller get the call to be the main receiving TE, while Boyle and Williams fill in? To me Waller has the best skillset and potential, he just needs to get his stuff together off the field...

1 hour ago, paraven said:

On another note, what is everyone expectations for Darren Waller. Given the ravens lost out on all the FA te's, I think they will draft a rookie but knowing the TE position he will probably have a minimum impact his rookie year. So does Waller get the call to be the main receiving TE, while Boyle and Williams fill in? To me Waller has the best skillset and potential, he just needs to get his stuff together off the field...

Waller isn't on the team anymore I believe.