On 11/30/2018 at 11:42 PM, DreamKid said:

Marlon Humphrey-  Coverage Rating: +54.7  #3 in NFL

Brandon Carr-  Coverage Rating: +49.0  #6 in NFL

Tavon Young-  Coverage Rating: +29.2  #19 in NFL

Jimmy Smith-  Coverage Rating: +19.6  #31 in NFL

Now, if we only had a pass rush......

Today looked like a complete D. 

5 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

So basically they both needed a stern talking to about ball security, lol.

I hope Lamar continues to ball out! HOWEVER its still... #FlaccoForever 

On 12/3/2018 at 2:05 PM, coordinator0 said:

I don’t really blame Lamar AS MUCH for his fumble issues, it seems those balls must’ve been slippery because everyone was having issues holding onto the ball. But it is good that he was able to learn this lesson against a team that we were able to put away with “relative” ease instead of in a game that we loss.

The great thing about Lamar to this point is that he seems to learn from his mistakes. So as long as he learns from the fumbling moving forward we’re good.

Game 1- Learn to go down = After halftime he slides/dives forward when defenders get close enough to inflict pain.

Game 2- Better pass decision making, limit interceptions = In game 3 he throws no picks and outside of one throw that had a slight bit of risk (what playmaking throws don’t hold some risk) he did a good job of his passing decision making.

Game 3 - Loose with the football and ignored his check down passes = after halftime (and concussion protocol) he took great advantage of his checkdown option when the blitz got to him. He had a plan of action for if the pocket broke down and it worked well.

9 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Fun fact, Lamar Jackson has 3 more passing yards in his first 3 starts than Flacco did in his first 3. Not really relevant to the QB decision today, but again, fun fact.

Funner fact, Lamar's longest rush through 3 starts is 39 Yards and Flacco's longest rush through 3 starts was a 38 Yard TD.

• Like 2

Random, but I’m frustrated that Madden has refused to update their rating for Gus Edwards. I mean, I know it’s only been a couple games, but they could at least give this dude better power and strength. I mean he’s not 6’1” 240 lbs for no reason. Even if I were just putting together ratings for players in Madden and had never watched this dude play, I would’ve assumed he was pretty strong. 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 

And while on the subject, I hate how they put Ed Reed at SS in this game. Like, I can understand not knowing that Chuck Clark isn’t a FS but rather a SS. But Ed Reed is a legend. They should feel ashamed.

• Like 2