Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

I don't think it's a terrible thing as long as Edwards still gets come carries. Unless a single back is elite I'm all for a committee/fresh legs approach. Especially with Jackson at QB opening up things for backs to take advantage of.

Dixon has looked good. Even in the first game against Buffalo. What a thing it would be for the team to be fine going into next season with Edwards and Dixon as the leading backs...

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

I don't think it's a terrible thing as long as Edwards still gets come carries. Unless a single back is elite I'm all for a committee/fresh legs approach. Especially with Jackson at QB opening up things for backs to take advantage of.

Dixon has looked good. Even in the first game against Buffalo. What a thing it would be for the team to be fine going into next season with Edwards and Dixon as the leading backs...

Not sure, but what's the status of Collins' contract going into next year?

2 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

RFA. I would expect an original round tender for him. 

I wonder if that would be the round he was actually drafted at (i.e a 5th) or would be count as an UDFA considering he was cut and we only signed him to the PS?

8 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Lamar named starter, Flacco #2.

The most heartbreaking thing I've seen since the Ravens defense 4 quarter meltdowns the last 4 years.

But let's go, Lamar! I will still root for this team even though the football savior Joseph Flacco is now officially the #2.