Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

7 hours ago, DreamKid said:

O.o

How and why does he not stop? Can't he see what is going on in front of him?

Bucs fans have already had enough, they hate him for the same reasons we did. The guy has zero awareness, drops too many catches and makes bonehead plays like that one.

1 hour ago, Danand said:

How and why does he not stop? Can't he see what is going on in front of him?

Bucs fans have already had enough, they hate him for the same reasons we did. The guy has zero awareness, drops too many catches and makes bonehead plays like that one.

LOL!

PERRY-MAN, ladies and gentlemen. 

10 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Joe Flacco is terrible. Has been for many years now. I wish people would stop pretending he's something he's not. He's not a leader, never has been. He's a major reason we were bad in those years and it's not a surprise the Broncos are terrible now with him "leading" their team.

All lies. Couple of those bad years could easily be playoff years if Dean Pees didn't exist. 

But I will say this... watching Flacco run for a first down against the Colts was one of the saddest things I've had to endure as the #1 Flacco fan. He's never been fast, but good Lord... it looked like he had two bottles of Kings Syrup drenched in his cleats. That's how slow he was moving. That old man age has caught up to 'em. But its still Mighty Joe Flacco forever!

I will unfortunately not be able to watch the game as I am in London to see the Texans and Jaguars with my girlfriend. I hope we use this game to make a statement, but I am sceptic about the outcome.

One record which can be broken is BB's record against quarterbacks below the age of 24 - it is something like 24-0

7 minutes ago, Danand said:

I will unfortunately not be able to watch the game as I am in London to see the Texans and Jaguars with my girlfriend. I hope we use this game to make a statement, but I am sceptic about the outcome.

One record which can be broken is BB's record against quarterbacks below the age of 24 - it is something like 24-0

Lamar Jackson is an old soul. Time to roast.

On 7/17/2019 at 5:12 PM, DreamKid said:

TBH it's more likely that the Browns and Steelers will be WINLESS at the bye than both atop the division at the end of the regular season. 

Browns' first 7 opponents-

1. Titans ?

2. at Jets ?

3. Rams  L

4. at Ravens L

5. at 49ers  L

6. Seahawks  L

-Bye-

7. at Patriots  L

Steelers' first 7 opponents-

1. at Patriots 

2. Seahawks   L

3. at 49ers   L

4. Bengals  ?

5. Ravens  L

6. at Chargers  L

-Bye-

7. Dolphins  ?

^^^From July. Neither ended up winless, but boy was I close. Posted that when their hype was getting out of control and the "Ravens and Bengals are going to be fighting it out for 3rd in AFC North" takes started really rolling from all the "analysts". 

Just noticed some lurking Browns fan quoted that and replied with just "Lol" too. Guess we knew his team better than he did, big shock. Browns' fans have embarrassingly tried to position themselves as experts on team building and player/club evaluation, using their years of toiling in the gutter and front seat viewing of "The Wrong Things" to justify such an outrageous position. They deserve Baker's regression as much as they think they deserve a winning franchise. 

It will be interesting to see how the division closes out from this point. Steelers have the Dolphins up next, which is one of 3 Home games they have in a row. Browns will actually have to compete for 2nd in the AFCN, despite the Bengals being on of the worst teams in football and Pitt being down their starting QB.

More wins than the rest of the division combined. Now, let's close it out.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

^^^From July. Neither ended up winless, but boy was I close. Posted that when their hype was getting out of control and the "Ravens and Bengals are going to be fighting it out for 3rd in AFC North" takes started really rolling from all the "analysts". 

Just noticed some lurking Browns fan quoted that and replied with just "Lol" too. Guess we knew his team better than he did, big shock. Browns' fans have embarrassingly tried to position themselves as experts on team building and player/club evaluation, using their years of toiling in the gutter and front seat viewing of "The Wrong Things" to justify such an outrageous position. They deserve Baker's regression as much as they think they deserve a winning franchise. 

It will be interesting to see how the division closes out from this point. Steelers have the Dolphins up next, which is one of 3 Home games they have in a row. Browns will actually have to compete for 2nd in the AFCN, despite the Bengals being on of the worst teams in football and Pitt being down their starting QB.

More wins than the rest of the division combined. Now, let's close it out.

Honestly it would be such a Tomlin Steelers’ thing to do to lose to the defeated Miami Dolphins.

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Mosley gonna be out at least 5-6 weeks and presumably could be shut down for the year if the Jets keep losing... looking very much like that expected 3rd round comp pick is gonna be a 4th instead unfortunately. 

This development maybe further encouraged the FO to dump Bethel so we'd get that extra 4th.