Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

13 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Work is rather slow today. Went over to the Browns forum to see how our little troll Brownies was. He's in full on meltdown mode. My general overall feeling after being in there (besides disgust) was that, even if they lose the rest of their games, at least they beat us. Quite sad, really. Lol

I would prefer we ignore them. I am provoked as well when they come in here talking trash or make stupid remarks in the Lamar comparisons thread, but it really seems they are more interested in the Ravens losing and Lamar being bad than their own team. Let them have their fun with that, and we can look forward and discuss our own team instead of dwelling with that week 4 game.

I still think the Browns will turn it around. If they do we will hear more from them. If they win week 16 we will hear more from them, there is no stopping that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Danand said:

I would prefer we ignore them. I am provoked as well when they come in here talking trash or make stupid remarks in the Lamar comparisons thread, but it really seems they are more interested in the Ravens losing and Lamar being bad than their own team. Let them have their fun with that, and we can look forward and discuss our own team instead of dwelling with that week 4 game.

I still think the Browns will turn it around. If they do we will hear more from them. If they win week 16 we will hear more from them, there is no stopping that.

You're absolutely right. It was a weak moment while bored but even if they win week 16 and were in the playoffs. I couldn't care any less. I love seeing the hype train go off the rails. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

"the farm" is much more than you think, plus we have to consider cap implications. However, that being said I absolutely agree I just don't foresee us doing anything like that, unfortunately.

It's a definite pipe dream of course. I'd give up a 1 and 3. It would be way too much cap into our secondary but he's a generational talent. 

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

It's a definite pipe dream of course. I'd give up a 1 and 3. It would be way too much cap into our secondary but he's a generational talent. 

I'm not sure about next year, but let's assume just for the sake of argument next year we cut Jimmy and Carr and Jefferson. That might be enough to keep him? I'm not sure. I would also do a 1 + 3 for Jamal Adams. Hell, I'd even throw in Jefferson too!

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm not sure about next year, but let's assume just for the sake of argument next year we cut Jimmy and Carr and Jefferson. That might be enough to keep him? I'm not sure. I would also do a 1 + 3 for Jamal Adams. Hell, I'd even throw in Jefferson too!

I'd trade Jefferson for a McDonald's kid size fry. 

• Like 1