Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

17 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Just need someone to let me know if this is the correct amount of picks we have this coming draft. From the research I've done, it seems accurate but unsure. Appreciate it. 

1st
2nd
3rd
3rd (Comp) *could turn into 4th*
4th
4th (Eluemunor)
4th (Comp)
5th
5th (Comp)
6th

A few edits:

1. I don't think we would have a 5th round comp. Who are you thinking brings this one?

2. Our 6th rounder was sent to the Pats along with Eluemenor for their 4th.

3. We might have a 7th for Alex Lewis; conditions of the pick are unknown, but he's started 4 games and played in 7 so far.

Some good resources:

https://overthecap.com/compensatory-draft-picks-cancellation-chart/

https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Future/Ravens.htm

1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

A few edits:

1. I don't think we would have a 5th round comp. Who are you thinking brings this one?

2. Our 6th rounder was sent to the Pats along with Eluemenor for their 4th.

3. We might have a 7th for Alex Lewis; conditions of the pick are unknown, but he's started 4 games and played in 7 so far.

Some good resources:

https://overthecap.com/compensatory-draft-picks-cancellation-chart/

https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Future/Ravens.htm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001030378/article/2020-nfl-draft-compensatory-pick-projections-for-every-team%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Dpath-to-the-draft%3bteam%3Dmia%3bteam%3Dhou%3bteam%3Dden%3bteam%3Dbal%3bteam%3Dwas%3bteam%3Dsea%3bteam%3Dphi%3bteam%3Dpit%3bteam%3Dmin%3bteam%3Dchi%3bconf%3Dafc%3bconf%3Dnfc%3bdvsn%3Dace%3bdvsn%3Dacs%3bdvsn%3Dacw%3bdvsn%3Dacn%3bdvsn%3Dnce%3bdvsn%3Dncw%3bdvsn%3Dncn%3bplyr%3Dtramaine_brock%3bplyr%3Dterrell_suggs%3bplyr%3Dwilliam_matthews&p.ct=Path%2bto%2bthe%2bDraft&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23000&p.bgc1m=%23EAEAEA&sr=amp

No idea why the link is so big lol. This article claims a 3, 4 and 5

EDIT: Link isn't working but if you google 2020 projected Comp picks. NFL has an article claiming were projected for a 3 4 and 5.

Edited by baltimoreRebel

21 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Colts let us down. 

Should potentially help us secure a better seed - maybe even a bye week. Steelers are without a 1st round pick and will not compete for the division with Rudolph at QB. 

We have to take care of them but other than that I would like if they could win a few AFC games (including Browns)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Rein said:

Should potentially help us secure a better seed - maybe even a bye week. Steelers are without a 1st round pick and will not compete for the division with Rudolph at QB. 

We have to take care of them but other than that I would like if they could win a few AFC games (including Browns)

My same mindset on this. Would much rather damage the other AFC players and go in with the mentality that as long as we handle our business the Steelers can’t challenge us for AFCN supremacy.

54 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

I was thinking that but didn’t want to get too ahead talking about seeding. You’re right, though. I’m happy that a potentially crucial game against them later is at home. 

on another note, I can’t imagine how angry @AFlaccoSeagulls is that Perriman scores a TD in a game the Bucs are beating Seattle 

You have no idea.

Suh-weet. The Browns have about the easiest remaining schedule so it's great to see them slip up with a moderate challenge game.

I've maintained for a while that the Steelers are the biggest threat in the division and that seems like it will be the case, but we got that road win so we're in pretty good shape right now.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Suh-weet. The Browns have about the easiest remaining schedule so it's great to see them slip up with a moderate challenge game.

I've maintained for a while that the Steelers are the biggest threat in the division and that seems like it will be the case, but we got that road win so we're in pretty good shape right now.

Absolutely. That was my thoughts on it as well. We have them at home and while they look like they’re improving each week, and it’s always a difficult game, we have it at home and as long as we take care of business we should win the AFCN.

The Browns are melting down as expected though. Before the season I saw a 6-7 win team with the Steelers being the team that challenged us, but at this point the Browns might not even win 5 games.

After all the trash talk of putting Lamar down and then once again by the trolling they did after winning their “Super Bowl“ against us, I definitely do not feel bad for them in the slightest. They didn’t even finish at .500 last season and were talking about how they would be making multiple playoff appearances in a row over the next few seasons. This was the Eagles Dream Team all over again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Absolutely. That was my thoughts on it as well. We have them at home and while they look like they’re improving each week, and it’s always a difficult game, we have it at home and as long as we take care of business we should win the AFCN.

The Browns are melting down as expected though. Before the season I saw a 6-7 win team with the Steelers being the team that challenged us, but at this point the Browns might not even win 5 games.

After all the trash talk of putting Lamar down and then once again by the trolling they did after winning their “Super Bowl“ against us, I definitely do not feel bad for them in the slightest. They didn’t even finish at .500 last season and were talking about how they would be making multiple playoff appearances in a row over the next few seasons. This was the Eagles Dream Team all over again.

At least that eagles team had done something the year before. 

• Like 1