Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

6 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I was so confused as to what was going on until I saw the comments in the reddit post about this tweet

You didn't know he had a semi-famous cat named snowflake? Can't imagine some of the conclusions you were drawing then :D. Looking at the tweet from that perspective is funny and would be pretty wtf-ish.

Edited by DreamKid

I don't use social media.  Any tweets I post here have either come from another forum, reddit, or me using the search function on twitter for a specific thing. 

So no, I did not know that Marlon has a cat called Snowflake, or that Snowflake has its own Instagram page

16 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I don't use social media.  Any tweets I post here have either come from another forum, reddit, or me using the search function on twitter for a specific thing. 

Same. Actually participating in Twitter seems like one of the most pointless things one could do with their life. It's basically the YouTube comment section dressed up. And one of the most annoying things about searching on Twitter is when some random person has the same name as a player or has something like "Lamar Jackson for MVP" in their username. Totally bogs down the relevant information. Following a team called the "Ravens" doesn't help either. Lot of Fantasy accounts on there with cringe names like "Immortal Raveness" etc.

Still though, Snowflake is pretty popping bro. They've had like 20 videos about that stupid cat on the team site. I'm not kidding, it wouldn't shock me if more people knew about Snowflake than Morgan Cox.

30 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Well that explains things somewhat

Wow. Wonder if that takes his brother off our draft board?

14 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Yea, we knew this before the draft. The local buzz was there that he was better off getting a fresh start away from the MD area. He had to grow up and it definitely worked out for him to get sent to Minnesota. 

I remember watching a youtube show called 96 questions where Brian Robinson of the Vikings goes around the locker room and asked which player would they least like to date their sister, guys would instantly say "Diggs". Seems like a funny and crazy guy but doesn't exactly fit the Ravens mold.  

2 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I think for him to make this claim public, he must've reached out and felt we'd definitely claim him. 

Hopefully they can, would be a great send off for his career and would help the current team as well.  Guy is a dynamo leader and a future Hall of Famer, would provide much needed depth on the edges and on the sideline leadership.  Why would they not want him?  Then again they did let him walk to Arizona oddly enough, not sure if it was a money thing but hopefully they can get him back without any cash issues.  Went to Arizona where he grew up partly  PS Terrell Suggs officially grew up in Minneapolis Minnesota, moved to Arizona after the 8th grade and played youth football apparently with Joe Mauer, so Zona should not claim him as their own!  I honestly never knew that and I live in Minnesota.  

3 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

He should have never left. He said he didn't have confidence in EDC. Didn't like the all the new changes. Now the squad winning and you wanna ride the wave.  I'll happily take Suggs back, but this move smells like bandwagon-ness.

2 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Yeah, but there was an interview with him talking about the changes in the FO and he wasn't with it. Like I said, I'm all for him coming back as he never shouldve left, but would this be the case if the Ravens were 5-8  and going nowhere is all I'm asking.