Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

16 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

At least we have FREE gamepass to rewatch one of the most fun player season of all time.

Yeah I haven't really tapped into this much yet but I def plan to. Curious what others think the most rewatchable games will be. For me I'm most excited to look back on the all-out carnage of the Miami game, the Pats primetime win, and the Niners game (which I didn't get to watch live so especially interested in this one). Seahawks and 2nd Cincy game are also probably up there. 

10 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Yeah I haven't really tapped into this much yet but I def plan to. Curious what others think the most rewatchable games will be. For me I'm most excited to look back on the all-out carnage of the Miami game, the Pats primetime win, and the Niners game (which I didn't get to watch live so especially interested in this one). Seahawks and 2nd Cincy game are also probably up there. 

I'm going to get through all of them before this lockdown ish ends, including the losses. If you want pure carnage the Rams game is probably the best beatdown. That was a very talented team we embarrassed. The Seattle game is a lot of fun and IMO the point where the season turned special. 

22 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Bills game. I want to see more of what the Bills did on D vs our passing.

3 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

2016 his weapons were fine. All on the downward slope of their careers but Steve Smith/Mike Wallace/Dennis Pitta gave him a functional base to work from and he was still just sorta meh. Post-ACL tear Joe's mediocrity was mostly a function of his own limitations rather than scheme/weapons/etc., I just don't think he was really the same player after that injury. 

Nope, it pretty much went downwards after that injury. He could still do enough and is one of those who just don't crumple in the playoffs, but we upgraded at the right time and never had to go through a rebuild

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

At least we have FREE gamepass to rewatch one of the most fun player season of all time.

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about that. The condensed versions are nice. It's crazy how little play-time there can be from a whole game after cutting out commercials and the dead space in-between plays. 

Just got through the first half of the Dolphins game. Whew. Felt like watching the highlights from a whole game.

22 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about that. The condensed versions are nice. It's crazy how little play-time there can be from a whole game after cutting out commercials and the dead space in-between plays. 

Just got through the first half of the Dolphins game. Whew. Felt like watching the highlights from a whole game.

During the season, I usually go through 2-4 full games a week with the condensed version. Its great to watch while cooking dinner and doing the dishes

49 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I’ve watched every full game of last season already lol oops 

I just finished up watching all the games over again last night. I'm thankful I have a wife who is tolerant of it and loves the ravens as much as I do. 

I haven't brought myself to watch the Titans game yet. That night was completely horrible in many levels. 

I'll provide a little context for those who want to laugh at my misery. 

My daughter began exhibiting signs of an ear infection, something she's dealt with off and on in her life. I had already been drinking and the ravens were getting handled. My wife decided she'd go to the local establishment to get some ear drops. We have a 24/7 pharmacy here. She goes and within 3 minutes of her leaving I get a call. There's an ice storm outside and she has slid into a ditch. Best part? It rained the previous 2 days so the ditch was filled with water. She was okay. The SUV? Totaled. Our 2018 GMC Terrain was finished. So in top of losing, I had to deal with tow trucks that evening while half in the bag and angry as hell. 

Anyways, she had never been in an accident, we had accident forgiveness in our policy and they covered the cost of the vehicle and we got a new 2020 Terrain with decent upgrades. 

So if you thought that evening was bad for you. Just laugh at what I had to go through on top of it. Hope you enjoyed story time 😊😂

Edited by baltimoreRebel
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I just finished up watching all the games over again last night. I'm thankful I have a wife who is tolerant of it and loves the ravens as much as I do. 

I haven't brought myself to watch the Titans game yet. That night was completely horrible in many levels. 

My daughter began exhibiting signs of an ear infection, something she's dealt with off and in in her life. I had already been drinking and the ravens were getting handled. My wife decided she'd go to the local estaidhment to get some ear drops. We have a 24/7 pharmacy here. She goes and within 3 minutes of her leaving I get a call. There's an ice storm outside and she has slid into a ditch. Best part? It rained the previous 2 days so the ditch was filled with water. She was okay. The SUV? Totaled. Our 2018 GMC Terrain was finished. So in top of losing, I had to deal with tow trucks that evening while half in the bag and angry as hell. 

Anyways, she had never been in an accident, we had accident forgiveness in our policy and they covered the cost of the vehicle and we got a new 2020 Terrain with decent upgrades. 

So if you thought that evening was bad for you. Just laugh at what I had to go through on top of it. Hope you enjoyed story time 😊😂

Damn brother 🤣 glad everyone’s ok though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

My daughter began exhibiting signs of an ear infection, something she's dealt with off and on in her life. I had already been drinking and the ravens were getting handled. My wife decided she'd go to the local establishment to get some ear drops. We have a 24/7 pharmacy here. She goes and within 3 minutes of her leaving I get a call. There's an ice storm outside and she has slid into a ditch. Best part? It rained the previous 2 days so the ditch was filled with water. She was okay. The SUV? Totaled. Our 2018 GMC Terrain was finished. So in top of losing, I had to deal with tow trucks that evening while half in the bag and angry as hell. 

But did you get the ear drops? :P

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Danand said:

Nice attempt of an insult.

Ah I didn't mean it like that. Apologies. I'm just saying, nobody is arguing that Andrews and Hollywood Brown are propping up Lamar Jackson. If you replace Andrews and Hollywood with Pitta and Steve Smith (or Torrey Smith), Lamar still is winning MVP. 

• Like 1