Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

Lol haven't you already changed your name already once?

I'm gonna put in for a change, I made this a hell of a long time ago and have always felt sorta weird repping the Terps so hard given I didn't end up going to school there and barely follow them these days. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp

3 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I'm gonna put in for a change, I made this a hell of a long time ago and have always felt sorta weird repping the Terps so hard given I didn't end up going to school there and barely follow them these days. 

Not that I remember lol

2 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Wow...end of an era

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

*cough* What about that AVI?  *cough* ¬¬

I know Pulisic is one of our only shots at a star US player...., but that Dortmund Black & Yellow 🤮- in a Ravens forum(attached to an Old Guard Member) has always stuck out to me. He's in Chelsea Blue now too, just saying. 

Monkey Puppet - Meming Wiki

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Well I think the best alternative is 30SecondsToLamars, but even that pales in comparison to AFlaccoSeagulls I think.

Oh, I beg to differ. The cringe of  '30SecondsToLamars' really outclasses 'AFlaccoSeagulls'. 

Though I have to admit you've built up quite the brand recognition with AFS. That could be hard to part with lol. 

19 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Oh, I beg to differ. The cringe of  '30SecondsToLamars' really outclasses 'AFlaccoSeagulls'. 

Though I have to admit you've built up quite the brand recognition with AFS. That could be hard to part with lol. 

It is. AFlaccoSeagulls is a recognizable name with tons of brand recognition and stock options. 30SecondsToLamars, while a quality pun and probably my upcoming Fantasy Football name for this year, just can't compete with that.

• Like 1

Yup, watch out guys..the Patriots "coulD LitTerRaLly CoPyy AeND PaSTe ThE RavINS OfFens". lol

Look I have no doubt the Pat's brain trust will be able to drill production out of Cam in varying ways. I know @diamondbull424 has been pretty geeked on that pairing. This though, is seriously undermining Lamar's vastly superior running ability, reflexive decision making, pocket command, efficiency and everything else that went into making that 2019 offense tick. 

I do like the N'Keal Harry shade though. A slower Miles Boykin...ouch. It's early still, but man was I confident in Harry not being worth an Early Round Pick. Poor/Non existent Separation, overestimated RAC ability, and hands that couldn't compensate for deficiencies in other areas.

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

Yup, watch out guys..the Patriots "coulD LitTerRaLly CoPyy AeND PaSTe ThE RavINS OfFens". lol

Look I have no doubt the Pat's brain trust will be able to drill production out of Cam in varying ways. I know @diamondbull424 has been pretty geeked on that pairing. This though, is seriously undermining Lamar's vastly superior running ability, reflexive decision making, pocket command, efficiency and everything else that went into making that 2019 offense tick. 

I do like the N'Keal Harry shade though. A slower Miles Boykin...ouch. It's early still, but man was I confident in Harry not being worth an Early Round Pick. Poor/Non existent Separation, overestimated RAC ability, and hands that couldn't compensate for deficiencies in other areas.

Yeah that's a pretty bad take. Running Lamar Jackson plays for Cam would be like running Barry Sanders plays for Vontae Leach. They are such vastly different runners. Cam can no doubt push a pile, but cannot discard a defender with a juke in the open field like Lamar at all. 

2 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

Yeah that's a pretty bad take. Running Lamar Jackson plays for Cam would be like running Barry Sanders plays for Vontae Leach. They are such vastly different runners. Cam can no doubt push a pile, but cannot discard a defender with a juke in the open field like Lamar at all. 

Even really fast QBs, like Rg3, don't have Lamar's seemingly superhuman ability to read defender leverage in making the decision to give or keep the ball on the run option. I think it's Ken McKusick who has described it as if he is able to watch the defense on frame-by-frame mode and use that to make his decision.

48 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Never heard of this site before, but saw it linked for another club in NFL Gen. Our section is pretty funny. I don't want to spoil anything, but the notorious Jeff Blake scandal does come up. We can't run from our past. 

http://yourteamcheats.com/BAL

IIRC its a Pats fan site that was basically set up to prove that the Pats aren't the biggest cheaters in the league

How else can you justify 'awarding' more points to a player being caught for PEDs (something than US Pro sports doesn't take seriously at all) than "Spygate"? xD

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DreamKid said:

*cough* What about that AVI?  *cough* ¬¬

I know Pulisic is one of our only shots at a star US player...., but that Dortmund Black & Yellow 🤮- in a Ravens forum(attached to an Old Guard Member) has always stuck out to me. He's in Chelsea Blue now too, just saying. 

Monkey Puppet - Meming Wiki

Hahahah well I'm a (sigh...) Arsenal fan, so there's no way you'll catch me rocking a Chelsea avi, even if it's to give props to the GOAT Pulisic. 

I've never thought about the black and yellow connection though... suppose if I'm gonna change my name I might as well go for a full refresh and change the avi as well to honor my true lord and savior as far as an NFL forum is concerned. 

• Like 1