Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

This is not my kind of music at all. Sounds and looks generic, but again, rapping about B's and N's wearing rolexes, throwing money around in front of a fancy car with women dancing/shaking and holding a cute puppy most likely works, and if it works for him, go for it :)

Edited by Danand
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Even in that heavily modified form, I think you're heading down a dark path there Dan lol. I'd edit that bish. 

Yeah, didn't know how to exactly write it/refer to the context of the lyrics, so tried with the modifying. Replaced it with letters, don't know if that solution will hold water. 

In any case, I hope MOD's would actually do some diggin into my post as I never actually write about those subjects. What are we supposed to do in case someone wants to mention, that their favorite song is that Kanye West bit with "people of color in Paris" :) Its a thin red line

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Danand said:

Yeah, didn't know how to exactly write it/refer to the context of the lyrics, so tried with the modifying. Replaced it with letters, don't know if that solution will hold water. 

In any case, I hope MOD's would actually do some diggin into my post as I never actually write about those subjects. What are we supposed to do in case someone wants to mention, that their favorite song is that Kanye West bit with "people of color in Paris" :) Its a thin red line

I almost choked reading this. I needed that this morning. Thank you. icon_lol.gif

18 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I almost choked reading this. I needed that this morning. Thank you. icon_lol.gif

While I don't know much about music and is more into the heavy metal scene, I admit that the song would lose its edge, it that was the title

46 minutes ago, Danand said:

Should be fine. Everyone knows your brand, you're a good guy. I deleted the quote from my post too, just to make sure you're extra safe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danand said:

While I don't know much about music and is more into the heavy metal scene, I admit that the song would lose its edge, it that was the title

At the rate of censorship and the way the world is going, they may wind up changing the title to that, lol.

But to get back to Ravens related stuff, why do the Ravens hate Gus Edwards? I asked why they hated Ben Powers before, but now I must know why they hate my mans Gus! 

8 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

At the rate of censorship and the way the world is going, they may wind up changing the title to that, lol.

But to get back to Ravens related stuff, why do the Ravens hate Gus Edwards? I asked why they hated Ben Powers before, but now I must know why they hate my mans Gus! 

I don't think they hate Gus. I just doesn't think he has the highest ceiling and his contract will be up soon.

1 minute ago, RavensfanRD said:

Just weird to me. Averages 5.3 ypc and shoul be a shoe-in for 1,000 seasons if he had more carries. Might just be me. 

I think a lot of backs could do that in our system tbh. Dobbins is a guy who I think can make things happen if everything goes to ****, which I don't think about with Gus.

Edited by M.10.E

8 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Just weird to me. Averages 5.3 ypc and shoul be a shoe-in for 1,000 seasons if he had more carries. Might just be me. 

I think he is viewed as a limited player. He does 1 trick very well, and he has a little bit of versatility, but it is easy to find that type. I really like him, and if he knows that he is a scheme fit, he could very well be wise to take on a 3 year contract with us for less money than he could get on the free market and then hope for that 3rd contract.

If he resigns with us, we should be ready to still have a complimentary backfield once Ingrams contract is up