Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

4 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

I would be down for brining in Clinton-Dix, not necessarily to start but to compete for snaps. Right now we have 0 starting experience at FS. I feel he's a pretty competent and reliable player.  

me too. never saw him as top5 at his position but a very capable starter. at the money he was making i'd find that a very reasonable move.

12 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

I would be down for brining in Clinton-Dix, not necessarily to start but to compete for snaps. Right now we have 0 starting experience at FS. I feel he's a pretty competent and reliable player.  

Agreed. If he's willing to come here for relatively cheap, and we don't plan to use the money elsewhere, not a bad idea to add a veteran safety to the mix, even if he doesn't necessarily start for us.

Woah, last I saw Fluker was working with the 1s for most of camp.

Guess they really like Phillips. Makes sense, that was the one pick this past draft that they took a guy ahead of where his perceived draft spot was (potentially Washington too).

Hopefully he can live up to the coaching staff's trust in him. 

On 9/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, RavensTillIDie said:

I have a last minute fantasy draft coming up this weekend, and I think this is the first time in maybe 16 years I've felt completely unprepared. No clue who the top picks are besides the obvious few running backs, no rookies I'm really keen on, no under the radar pre season guys to grab. Feels weird man.

A rookie RB that I knew was going to be underrated that I’ve targeted has been Zack Moss. I think he’s going to win that starting RB job by seasons end. He’s good with holding onto the football and Singletary has had fumbling issues, he’s also a superior runner IMO. He’s bigger and surehanded, so he’s getting the goal line carries... and Buffalo is one of the most consistent run production teams over the past few years. So he’s a sure bet IMO to have a breakout fantasy impact at low cost.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

A rookie RB that I knew was going to be underrated that I’ve targeted has been Zack Moss. I think he’s going to win that starting RB job by seasons end. He’s good with holding onto the football and Singletary has had fumbling issues, he’s also a superior runner IMO. He’s bigger and surehanded, so he’s getting the goal line carries... and Buffalo is one of the most consistent run production teams over the past few years. So he’s a sure bet IMO to have a breakout fantasy impact at low cost.

Nice, thanks! I'll try and see if I can grab him in the later rounds. Wouldn't even thought about him without this post, that's how uniformed I am at the moment lol.