drd23

Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

2 hours ago, M.10.E said:

Need Lamar to pick it up.

I’m not exactly sure what DAKOTA rankings are, but here’s Lamar at mid season last year. Seems like it’s a metric that’s not particularly favorable to his game in general. 

Looks like there will be some fans at Ravens home games soon

• Like 2

Random. But just looking over the PFF metrics as to where the Ravens players rank offensively and defensively... and there’s no way this squad should be 4-1 with a defense in particular that’s top 3 in DVOA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Random. But just looking over the PFF metrics as to where the Ravens players rank offensively and defensively... and there’s no way this squad should be 4-1 with a defense in particular that’s top 3 in DVOA.

lol I know. Like almost all of their grades are terrible for us this year. 🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DreamKid said:

lol I know. Like almost all of their grades are terrible for us this year. 🤣

Yup. Like how can they even justify those scores? Or are they simply saying that our guys aren’t even playing up to their potential and yet they’re sleep walking through the NFL with the highest point differential in the league.

Because if so I can’t wait to see what this squad looks like when Patrick Queen isn’t rated a 39, but rather an 75+ or what Tyus Bowser, Brandon Williams, and Deshon Elliot look like in that 70+ range as well from their 40 and 50 ratings.

Our defense would truly be something to behold at that point. Would have to be one of the greatest in league history if they can all make the massive improvements PFF shows they can make, plus the guys playing at stud (read: DPOY) type levels like Marlon can still make quality improvements.

So it's just an honor system for reporting this kind of stuff? Has to be, cause what other option is there?

There will 100% be players who don't report such contact. There will also 100% be targeted anonymous source reports used to impose this 5 day window on the opposition at some point too- if Bill Belichick has anything to say about that is. You know that ghoul is cooking something up 😅.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

There will 100% be players who don't report such contact.

The Titans coach that started their outbreak allegedly did this and look where it got them

John "Oddjob" Harbaugh

Best Oddjob GIFs | Gfycat

(Shout out to those who remember the GOATED  James Bond: Night Fire video game. Loved playing as Ol' Job.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

John "Oddjob" Harbaugh

Best Oddjob GIFs | Gfycat

(Shout out to those who remember the GOATED  James Bond: Night Fire video game. Loved playing as Ol' Job.)

This dude was a cheat in Goldeneye on N64. If you know, you know. 

• Like 2

with the bye week ahead, now'd be the time for any trade i guess to enable the player to get somewhat accustomed here.
guess we'll find out if EDC and staff are content with their current roster.

still hoping for Mack from the Falcons for like a 6th to be the new Birk. this line needs help first and foremost, three youngsters in the middle are clearly holding this offense back. days of dominant ground game have gone w/ Yanda, if they want to keep their identity they'll need to do something on  that front imo.

14 hours ago, berlin calling said:

with the bye week ahead, now'd be the time for any trade i guess to enable the player to get somewhat accustomed here.
guess we'll find out if EDC and staff are content with their current roster.

still hoping for Mack from the Falcons for like a 6th to be the new Birk. this line needs help first and foremost, three youngsters in the middle are clearly holding this offense back. days of dominant ground game have gone w/ Yanda, if they want to keep their identity they'll need to do something on  that front imo.

Yeah I think we're going to see a trade happen before the Steelers game. My guess is WR but OL also a definite possibility.