Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

44 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Mahomes was garbage tonight and I'm so sick of people saying he wasn't. He was missing throws when he wasn't pressured, he didn't complete a single 3rd down pass all night until like late in the 4th quarter. He chucked SEVERAL passes up that he had no business doing and was lucky those didn't get picked as well.

Like, I get it, OL issues blah blah blah but I'm just sitting here imagining how badly Lamar would be getting roasted if he played like that and threw those passes, but when Mahomes chucks it up into coverage while getting spun down it's "magical" or some garbage.

"Mahomes only struggled because his receivers weren't getting separation and his offensive line wasn't protecting him" huh....

20 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Happy Jimmy and his family got away from the situation healthy and unharmed. Crazy.

Smh. Hate how people are always looking for a come up at the expense of others in such a manner. So despicable. Glad he’s safe though. Too many people in these circumstances approach them as if they’re Superman and their children end up like Bruce Wayne because of it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Smh. Hate how people are always looking for a come up at the expense of others in such a manner. So despicable. Glad he’s safe though. Too many people in these circumstances approach them as if they’re Superman and their children end up like Bruce Wayne because of it.

Ironically/Tragically, so many cities in California are legit becoming like Gotham. I'm hearing horror stories from friends all over, and of course everything is just amplified because of the pandemic. It's troubling times over here in the Golden State. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Ironically/Tragically, so many cities in California are legit becoming like Gotham. I'm hearing horror stories from friends all over, and of course everything is just amplified because of the pandemic. It's troubling times over here in the Golden State. 

Yup. I can certainly see that. Sucks though, I’ve never visited Cali and from what I understand it’s no longer quite the same as it once was, I would’ve liked to have seen it closer to its heyday... preferably when Kobe was still lacing them up. Unfortunately I was never in such a position at that time. Was a little too young and my bank account was a little light to be making such big money moves as that. 😆 

... though I suppose NYC is kind of in the same boat on this side of things. Many of the big cities especially have struggled under Covid-19.

Edited by diamondbull424

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Judon is just making a dumb joke. Bizarre that some fans don't get that. Ravens FO and Harbaugh don't like this kind of noise regardless, but come one... he doesn't really have photos of Jamison F'n Hensley at any club.

Yeah I really thought this was a non-issue. Clearly Judon is making a joke about leaking fake stories 

51 minutes ago, drd23 said:

The only thing that is clear is that he's an idiot.

Even if it is an attempt at a joke, its an incredibly stupid one

Earning headlines like "Judon threatens Journalist" right as you hit FA is real galaxy brain move. I mean, how else could the Judon saga really end though?...

He's been an interesting case, for sure. Hope this seals up us in no way retaining him. 

Oh, if only he and ZDS' tenures with us could've been switched. 

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

The only thing that is clear is that he's an idiot.

Even if it is an attempt at a joke, its an incredibly stupid one

I've known for a long time that this is the kind of guy Judon is. Most Baltimore fans that pay even a little bit of attention to him is not shocked that he is in fact a POS. 

3 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

offtopic.

so supposedly Watt is down to 3 teams to join. Packers (obv), Bills (ring chasing) and... Titans?

what a ****** if that would be his choice. imagine 52 joining the Steelers in 2009.

Would prefer it be the Packers. Don’t want the Bills getting any more stacked. They’re already a legit team, adding Watt would certainly improve their squad to another level. Cover up one of their biggest weaknesses with a legit player.

8 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Jaylen Ferguson really needs to not suck next year

Maybe a more legitimate NFL offseason after being (hopefully) vaccinated will do a player like him, from a lesser program school, some good. I suppose if there’s a young non-rookie player most hurt by the offseason it might’ve been him.

But yeah, you’re absolutely right. Ferguson is going to have to make a jump.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1