Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

55 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Just in time for us to play Denver too. Hopefully no one else claims him.

Would be smart to at least get him on the practice squad. He played really well for us during the preseason and is familiar with our system/QBs. Plus it's unlikely that one of the Vet RBs we're playing PS Roulette with doesn't claimed by someone else during the season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Our pass game may have been trash under his watch, but it still does the heart good to see the Texans play hard for Culley. Say what you will about his ability to coach receivers but he seems like a great guy

I’m a big fan of the two third round picks as well

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Our pass game may have been trash under his watch, but it still does the heart good to see the Texans play hard for Culley. Say what you will about his ability to coach receivers but he seems like a great guy

Yeah and it was very smart of him to bring along a veteran like Mark Ingram to be a culture builder. That team was projected to be one of the worst teams in years and he’s got them competing at the very least.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sp6488 said:

I’m a big fan of the two third round picks as well

Man, it's like Christmas morning every time I remember what our draft assets look like next year. Pretty sure we have a projected 10 picks next April? With the injuries we've suffered this year and a huge bounty of picks this offseason, this team should be better next year than it is this year. Exciting stuff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Sign him to the PS. Imagine if him and Bell turn things around lol.

I’d rather not. We’ve got plenty of young guys like Bateman, Wallace, Duvernay, and Proche who could better utilize those opportunities to develop.

Gordon will almost surely be suspended again, like usual, and at his age… it’s unlikely he will have all that much left in the tank. I’d rather keep those PS spots for depth along the OL.

Random. But I feel like by seasons end LeVeon Bell will be RB1 and atop the depth chart.

Williams runs well, but he’s made critical mistakes in pass pro and with his fumble that I feel the team doesn’t trust.

This game sort of makes me lean more in that direction. Kind of wonder if they’re playing the other RBs so much so as to get a good feel for which to keep around.

Edited by diamondbull424

7 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Make of it what you will 😁

I’m expecting Bell to be the RB that takes off this season.

I wonder how the team ultimately gets him involved. Murray has been our worst back, but he’s the classic short yardage back.

Unless of course this means Bell is pissed at not being on the roster and is about to sign elsewhere instead.

Could certainly go either way. 😂

Edited by diamondbull424