Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

18 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bs-sp-ravens-steve-bisciotti-20171019-story.html

Yep, nothing is happening. Buckle in for continued borderline mediocrity for the foreseeable future.

IDK. I wouldn't expect him to say anything other than that in the middle of the season. And I don't really know that he should either. But it does certainly seem like it's time to try something different.

I just really don't know what. I think Harbaugh should be obvious. I love the guy but 10 years in one place is a really long time for any coach. But if we want to move on from Ozzie too do we do him first, keep John for one more year and let the next GM pick his guy? Do we give DeCosta a crack at it? He's pretty close to a co-GM already. Would that be more of the same? Would he even stick around if we fired Ozzie?

the worst business decisions are the ones you take scared.

after several years of being middle of the pack you are afraid of being worse? not trying to be better and tell em you don't trust them to do so cause they already had _multiple_ years to prove themselves? go Biscotti, thats not how you made your money right?

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Whalen was signed off the street and like 2 days later had like 3-4 receptions, so gotta give him the edge here.

People forget that Danny Woodhead has more receiving yards than Breshad Perriman. 

Danny Woodhead played one drive. Perriman has started 7 games.

2 hours ago, M.10.E said:

People forget that Danny Woodhead has more receiving yards than Breshad Perriman. 

Danny Woodhead played one drive. Perriman has started 7 games.

I don't believe you.

Checks the stats

"Danny Woodhead - 3 receptions for 33 yards"

"Breshad Perriman - 4 receptions for 26 yards"

holy crap......

On 01/11/2017 at 4:58 PM, Darth Pees said:

I don't believe you.

Checks the stats

"Danny Woodhead - 3 receptions for 33 yards"

"Breshad Perriman - 4 receptions for 26 yards"

holy crap......

There are probably O-linemen involved in gadget plays who have almost as many receiving yards as Perriman this year. He's been an absolute non-entity.

1 minute ago, berlin calling said:

Another starting QB down w/ Watson... should be so easy this season to reach the playoffs yet this team cannot get out of his own way. But hey maybe they find some consistency and prove me wrong. Yeah, right :/

I mean, we SHOULD win the next three games IMO.

Thus, we'll go 1-2...

4-5 going into the bye.

Packers with Hundley - Should be a win

Texans at home against Savage - Should be a win

Lions - Imo, this should be a win as well

Steelers - they are just a better team

Browns - HA, if we lose, someones fired

Colts with Brisset - Should be a win

Bengals - they have our number, we lose but finish 9-7

We are not done yet, but we have to change a lot, especially on offense. Step 1, eliminate Perriman on offense, it is just not going to happen. More aggressive playcalling, the conservative **** is killing us. Release Alex Collins