GDT: Chargers @ Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The worst thing abut this Sunday is that both the Bears and Cowgirls won their games >:(

Giants should win tonight. Everyone is on the Nick Mullins hype train. The public doesn’t know he actually sucks and faced probably the worst pass defense in history. Vegas going to make a killing on the Giants tonight.

13 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

Coop has eight targets in the first half tonight. How many games has coop not even had that in an entire game with us? He didn’t get consistent looks for his entire career with us. Blame playcalling, blame the oline, but the only constant has been Carr.

We’ve been making excuses for him for years. Bottom line is that he is not an elite qb. Other QBs don’t give up on plays so easily. I’ve been holding out hope and have been willing to give him second chances but I have very little faith in him.The only problem is that I’m not sure the answer is available this offseason.

Winston to Las Vegas?

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Fitzpatrick. 

I’ve been saying we might sign Fitz as a stop gap, he is certainly not afraid to push the ball down the field. I’m curious to see what Gruden can do with the guy. He took a average vet in Gannon who loved INTs into an MVP.

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Giants should win tonight. Everyone is on the Nick Mullins hype train. The public doesn’t know he actually sucks and faced probably the worst pass defense in history. Vegas going to make a killing on the Giants tonight.

What, you dont trust the talking heads on TV?  Nick Montana, Joe's long lost son? LOL  He is a pro clipboard holder and you're right he carved up our high school D last week and everyone now thinks he's the second coming of Joe.  Hahah

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He’s better than Carr. 

You're delusional.  37 year old career backup/ castoff who has a ton of weapons and you're thinking he better than Carr.  You need to go back to football 101 and not just rely on stats.  Can you imagine Fitztrash behind out Oline, playing from behind and having no weapons.  Stop gap HAhahahahauau

Look back at some of Fitztrash old tape where he didn't have Evans, OJ and Djax to throw to.  Give the guy no time like Carr and you'll see the head scratching pics he throws.  He is horrible and you guys think he's an upgrade over Carr LOL

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You're delusional.  37 year old career backup/ castoff who has a ton of weapons and you're thinking he better than Carr.  You need to go back to football 101 and not just rely on stats.  Can you imagine Fitztrash behind out Oline, playing from behind and having no weapons.  Stop gap HAhahahahauau

Fitz is not more naturally talented than Carr but Fitz has never been afraid to go deep and actually makes all of his progressions. A one year stop gap before we draft a QB in 2020 I have no problem with. 

Your reaction if this happens would certainly be priceless. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Fitz is not more naturally talented than Carr but Fitz has never been afraid to go deep and actually makes all of his progressions. A one year stop gap before we draft a QB in 2020 I have no problem with. 

Your reaction if this happens would certainly be priceless. 

Go deep, with what time and throw to who exactly?  Do you watch raider games or just read about them on the internet?  What you're saying makes zero sense if you watch the Raiders play

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve been saying we might sign Fitz as a stop gap, he is certainly not afraid to push the ball down the field. I’m curious to see what Gruden can do with the guy. He took a average vet in Gannon who loved INTs into an MVP.

What is everyone's obsession with "pushing the ball down the field"

You do realize that was never Gruden's MO on offense. He runs a very conservative, ball control west coast offense. Which actually doesn't fit Carr's strengths... which is why Gruden is a problem. He's not adapting things to his players. For all the hype coming in about Gruden's offense, it's terrible. He looks out of depth as a play caller. It's passed him by

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

What is everyone's obsession with "pushing the ball down the field"

You do realize that was never Gruden's MO on offense. He runs a very conservative, ball control west coast offense. Which actually doesn't fit Carr's strengths... which is why Gruden is a problem. He's not adapting things to his players. For all the hype coming in about Gruden's offense, it's terrible. He looks out of depth as a play caller. It's passed him by

I'm not completely sticking a fork in Gruden but so far your assessment is spot on.  

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm not completely sticking a fork in Gruden but so far your assessment is spot on.  

I mean... for a supposed offensive genius and QB guru, he leaves a lot to be desired. This offense is horrible. 

4th and goal, you have a 125 mil QB and a RB who's getting chunks.... jet sweep? 4th and 5 game on the line, you have 1 option to pass to 1!!!

You traded for Bryant, a game breaking deep threat and you have him running screens and underneath routes?

Spare me the Oline argument (yes, the Cable effect is in full swing).... the play calls themselves are worthless. From a boring, tired scheme from yesteryear relying on timing and ball control. You have a QB making 125 mil and the offense can't score TDs. Wrap your head around that a minute.  

Playcalling has been so bad in short yard situations. Gruden called some disgusting stuff yesterday. They trade for Bryant and the only way he gets the ball is in jet sweeps? Talk about making it obvious to other teams. Carr's most reliable receiver is a guy they just signed off the street 2 weeks ago. Gruden has gotten screen happy as well and they've mostly been horribly executed. I have very little optimism for him going forward to turn this around. Hes built up a huge $**t pile for himself and now he has to come through with the draft picks and salary cap. 

And at this point if Mark Davis is gonna constantly defend Gruden for his actions, he should just sell the team.

Archived