its no nut novemvber but...

Kiwibrown

Chubb  

7 members have voted

1. 1. chubb

12 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Were you early? Sounds like you were conceived in October otherwise.

Man, just the thought of that union...

I have 6 kids and I have called their birth months more accurately than the OBGYNs every time.

It's a crap shoot but it helps to know when it happened.

I was right on time.

54 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I have 6 kids and I have called their birth months more accurately than the OBGYNs every time.

It's a crap shoot but it helps to know when it happened.

I was right on time.

Because you were aware of when fertility was at its peak or because you knew which month in which it is was possible that conception occurred? I'm starting to confuse myself, I'm going to need a picture of the wife near the time of conception to piece this all together. I'm hoping Kai took after her mother.

I apologize if any of this is offensive or inappropriate, I'm sorta under the influence which I don't do often but in my state this seems more funny than inappropriate but I don't trust my current judgement so if I am wrong and you have an issue with this...FGK can take care of it? Otherwise, a picture in pm will suffice...

joking of course.

Or am I?

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Because you were aware of when fertility was at its peak or because you knew which month in which it is was possible that conception occurred?

In the cases of mine, I knew exactly when it happened.

"Knew" as in "Uh Oh".

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Did something malfunction?

Why do I care?

Happy mistake I'm sure. Meaning the eventual child of course.

12 minutes ago, bruceb said:

In the cases of mine, I knew exactly when it happened.

"Knew" as in "Uh Oh".

Tell the forum more about your copulation. 

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Did something malfunction?

Why do I care? Happy mistake I'm sure. Meaning the eventual child of course.

Nope, everything functioned perfectly.

Wouldn't trade any of my kids for my life.

Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen.

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Cowell might have been our best RB since 99. Sadly. 

Duke is close because of his versatility. Pretty sad how criminally underutilized he’s been here. He’d be a household name in NE. 

He probably will be a household name there one day 

Loved this dude coming out of college. He was getting touted as the next Adrian Peterson by some on the board pre-injury, which I disagreed with heavily. But I always loved the way Chubb ran. He's got elite vision, burst, and toughness. He runs HARD between the tackles and maximizes the most out of the blockers in front of him. He's the anti-Crowell, as he doesn't leave yards on the field. If there's a crease somewhere, he's going to find it.

My comparison for him pre-draft was young Frank Gore. But he looks more explosive than Gore really ever was which surprised me. Chubb is the real deal.

Also, is no nut November just J.O.'ing or are we not allowed to bang it out either? I was confused as to the purpose. I don't want to drown my GF on December 1st (well, I do, but she won't like that).

Archived