its no nut novemvber but...

Kiwibrown

Chubb  

7 members have voted

1. 1. chubb

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

To round out the group we need someone who can take some Carrie's off chubb, I'd be happy to use a pick on a back in the 4th. 

I don't know where Dayes is, but if he's made available this offseason he's exactly the kind of 3rd runningback we need. 

Is the young talent too good to be true with Baker/Chubb? I loved Chubb out of college. My favorite pick honestly. He’s been everything I hoped and more. Players like this don’t often become stars in Cleveland though. We have a rookie QB and RB that are the best rookies at their positions and look like they will see multiple pro bowls.  What’s the catch? Career ending injury? Felony arrest? 

Things are actually setting up well for the future of our offense. Trying to temper my enthusiasm. 

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Is the young talent too good to be true with Baker/Chubb? I loved Chubb out of college. My favorite pick honestly. He’s been everything I hoped and more. Players like this don’t often become stars in Cleveland though. We have a rookie QB and RB that are the best rookies at their positions and look like they will see multiple pro bowls.  What’s the catch? Career ending injury? Felony arrest? 

Things are actually setting up well for the future of our offense. Trying to temper my enthusiasm. 

Dude we're going to have multiple Hall of Famers out of this class.

Chubbster is 8th in the NFL in rush yards and has a better YPC than anyone ahead of him by a lot. No fumbles this year either. How were our previous coaches so dense? 16 friggin carries the first 6 games. Tyrod and Hyde might still be running things if hands weren’t forced. 

Archived