Week 10: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-5) @ Indianapolis Colts (3-5) - Just Win a Game, Please

Adrenaline_Flux

I watched a few of the highlight plays for the Colts offense.

The defense has quit. Busted coverages because guys aren’t communicating with one another. This is only going to get worse until someone gets canned.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

The defense has quit. Busted coverages because guys aren’t communicating with one another. This is only going to get worse until someone gets canned.

Like I said a few weeks ago, Marrone has lost the team

Seriously, WTH happened yesterday? They dropped 29 on us in the 1st half? I didn't get a chance to watch a snap but it didn't look like the offense was terrible in the stat sheet but we know how that can be misleading 

3 hours ago, pwny said:

They turned it around in the second half. And on the blocked XP, the only reason it wasn't returned was because we drew a penalty... from a Colt against Abry Jones 70 yards downfield.

- someone who watched the game

I'm sure there are guys phoning it in, but there are a lot of guys still working their tail off.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:08 PM, DuvalsKing said:

Norwell has been trash but these type of plays are given up all the time no matter what caliber the player is Quintin Nelson all world rookie gave up a similar type play the Abry Jones in this game too.

I mean, it's one thing when a rookie does it...compared to a major big ticket FA.  They have a ton of money locked up in that player, that could've been spent on a lot of other different things.

I don't think getting put on his *** on one particular snap is reason to throw Norwell under the bus per se...but he's been pretty hit or miss (with plenty of the latter) for a pretty big ticket signing in general.

Archived