Lions @ Bears

detroitroar

3 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

...this place is depressing :(

Had to create a thread just to voice my displeasure with our OC. 

He is on a very thin thread for me.

Don't waste your Sunday on this organization. They don't deserve it. Watch some actual good football on another channel.

13 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

...this place is depressing :(

Had to create a thread just to voice my displeasure with our OC. 

He is on a very thin thread for me.

Only the OC? I'd say very few people in this organization aren't a target of my displeasure on Sundays.

7 minutes ago, teude said:

Right, fire everyone again, that will fix things.

Oh yeah... Like Lions historically fire GM's quickly at least... Matt Millen, Martin Mayhew, Chuck Schmidt, and I didn't follow or know the team then but Russ Thomas got to run a sticker for basically ever, all of them had over 5 years. Historical scape-goats are the coordinators/coaches like this one will be * Jim Bob-Cooter. The press with print out how things look better with the new guy blah balh and sell us fans again for the first 8 games, and Thanksgiving cause well... it's thanksgiving. 

It'd be crazy pro-active for Lions to move on from this GM and allow the new hire to pick his own staff. 

1 minute ago, teude said:

Right, fire everyone again, that will fix things.

If you hire the right people, it just might. 

Based on what we're watching, we haven't hired the right people to fix things. We're not only struggling, we're in a fast downward spiral. We've got players fighting each other on the field, an offense that can't get it done, and a defense that can't stop anyone from getting it done. Even Stafford has regressed this year.

Archived