Lions @ Bears

detroitroar

3 minutes ago, teude said:

Right, fire everyone again, that will fix things.

It might if they ever hire someone good. Quinn was destined to fail, Patriot way guys don't work out elsewhere. You can't build the Patriots elsewhere, you don't get to bring Brady, Belichick, and a terrible division with. Patricia is not a NFL head coach. And the staff he assembled is awful. Paul Pasqualoni was hired as the Defensive Coordinator, he's not qualified to run a defense at UConn. 

By the time they rebuild this team, Stafford will be done. I am not a Stafford fan, I feel he's overrated, but he is unquestionably the best QB this franchise has had in my lifetime. And if by some miracle the roster is built up to a competitive level, Detroit will be looking for a QB again.

So glover Quin is down. He's slow as dirt and he's just mailing it in. I've seen him pull up instead of making tackles and it looked like he even pulled up instead if going for an int. He sucks. I think we should bench him and start getting walker the express needs for next year. 

40 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

So glover Quin is down. He's slow as dirt and he's just mailing it in. I've seen him pull up instead of making tackles and it looked like he even pulled up instead if going for an int. He sucks. I think we should bench him and start getting walker the express needs for next year. 

He should have transitioned into coaching this past off season.

Archived