BDL 2018 Week 10: Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Orlando Ospreys

Whicker

Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Orlando Ospreys  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hawaii Nightmarchers
    • Orlando Ospreys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2018 at 05:00 PM

Went Orlando in this one. I think teams are correct to spy Kamara, but as solid as KJ Wright is he won't be able to contain him. You need an athletic S or CB on him IMO, or commit multiple resources. And on an offense this good, you just can't.

Just now, ny92mike said:

I didn't put either of these guys on the scale, just copy and pasted the info straight from nfl.com.

No I get that, just something I've noticed recently. Most other places have him listed between 350-360. 

Man, that's a tough loss for me, that I don't get. I guess i'll have to wait for more write-ups to come in to understand it.

His offensive gameplan to go deep with his WRs was countered by me leaving my two safeties deep, his move Kamara around was countered with my spy Kamara with one of the better coverage LBs in the league. His defensive gameplan was to double AB and Barkley, my offensive game plan was to exploit mismatches out of the slot attacking his weak depth corners. Not to mention that he decided to put the 76th best CB this year on Josh Gordon who has almost 500 yards at over 18 yards a catch with NE since being traded there.

14 hours ago, ny92mike said:
20 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Per your line-up Garrett Bolles is the one taking the beating ;-) 

My lineup list them both as a tackle....just stop.

For the future....the guy listed first at a position goes in first according to BDL unwritten rules. I learned this the hard way in previous year match-ups.

Archived