Optimism on Nitro-Octane: Ruin Ravens Playoff Dreams

Here'sJim

Just now, DawgX said:

My Dad is a Pats fan so I actually don't hate the Patriots. But yes, Boston fans are the absolute worst and are totally spoiled.

One of my buddies I grew up with coaches for the Pats, so it’s hard for me to hate them too...

....but I manage to do it anyway.  Suck it up cupcake.

1 minute ago, pscottdai said:

So that last chart showed us with still having a possibility...what is the path to the wild card for us now?

dead

One of Colts/Titans looks on track to get it. Maybe Fins but not sure there

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If Tenn and colts tie what happens?

Apparently it goes to conference record. Actually, now that I have looked at it, we will get in if colts and titans tie and everything else goes our way. It's impossible for them to have a better conference record.

Just now, Here'sJim said:

Apparently it goes to conference record. Actually, now that I have looked at it, we will get in colts and titans tie. It's impossible for them to have a better conference record.

As a nurse I have seen much grimmer odds tha this.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

*whispers* stop playing with my emotions you australian psychopath, let it go.

When the browns are beating the Pat's in the wild card round you can have like in. Quietly.

25 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

Apparently it goes to conference record. Actually, now that I have looked at it, we will get in if colts and titans tie and everything else goes our way. It's impossible for them to have a better conference record.

Dolphins have to lose another and the Ravens have to lose to Chargers also. On top of the Colts and Titans losing next week and tying the last week. Oh, and us winning out of course. Those odds mean the most extremely slim chances. Or, in short, not happening. Main realistic goal is to keep the Ravens out of the playoffs.

Archived