Optimism on Nitro-Octane: Ruin Ravens Playoff Dreams

Here'sJim

Considering the last 6 teams of the schedule, we face

Bengals- Team on the downswing

Texans- Biggest threat

Panthers- Only has won against powder puffs

Broncos- We can eat Case Keenum and their offence alive

Bengals- At this point, depression may kick in, further weakening the Bengals

Ravens- We beat them once, and they will probably not have anything to play for (except maybe spoil browns playoff birth)

Puts us at 9-6-1 and a possible wild card birth. I say we can do it

Playoffs

1. Chiefs

2. Steelers

3. Pats

4. Texans

5. Chargers

6. ???

At this point, out main competitors are the titans, dolphins for the 6 seed. We win out, Bengals and ravens won't matter.

Dolphins is the weakest team imo,and their schedule looks like this: Bye,Colts,Bills,Patriots,Vikings, Jags, Bills (Prediction, they lose to Patriots,Vikings, and Colts, they finish 9-7)

Titans: Colts,Texans,Jets,Jags ,Giants,Redskins,Colts (Prediction, they lose to colts twice, texans, redskins, they finish 8-8, maybe 9-7 at best)

Β 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus I love what one win does to this fan base. πŸ˜‚Β 

I have been saying 9-6-1 since our first tie :)Β But only because it meant we could not achieve the 9-7 IΒ predicted on May 5th in the bold predictions thread !

53 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

Playoffs

1. Chiefs

2. Steelers

3. Pats

4. Texans

5. Chargers

6. ???

At this point, out main competitors are the titans, dolphins for the 6 seed. We win out, Bengals and ravens won't matter.

Dolphins is the weakest team imo,and their schedule looks like this: Bye,Colts,Bills,Patriots,Vikings, Jags, Bills (Prediction, they lose to Patriots,Vikings, and Colts, they finish 9-7)

Titans: Colts,Texans,Jets,Jags ,Giants,Redskins,Colts (Prediction, they lose to colts twice, texans, redskins, they finish 8-8, maybe 9-7 at best)

Β 

Only in Cleveland can we go from having a top 5 pick to making the last wild card spot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Archived