Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

Wow...forgot Hundley was on the team.  If Wilson gets dinged up mark the W down for us.  However, I still think we win even with Wilson playing.

Packers 27 Seattle 16.

1. AR has an good but not great game.  Takes the under neat stuff to convert  the 3 rd downs.  
2.  Jones has a good game, not great but rushes for 100 +.
3.  Defense has been trending upward so they will take another step upwand and will have their best game to date containing both the rushing game and passing game to average yards.
4.  We are better without Cobb....Both rookies are better and will make key plays.
5.  The one I'm worried about the most is the ST.  If they just play average and do nothing stupid we should be OK.

Road teams are 2-8 on TNF this season and GB hasn't won a road game all season. 2 fairly average teams going at it so normally you take the home team. Head says Seattle wins a close one but heart says GB because it's do or die for them at this point(well they can probably afford one more loss tbh)

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Blake Martinez, Bashaud Breeland & Trevor Davis are all active. 

Hot damn, I never thought I would be this excited to see Trevor Davis!

Here's the full list of GB inactives:

Tim Boyle    QB    Inactive    
Kentrell Brice    SS    Inactive    
Randall Cobb    WR    Inactive    
Kevin King    CB    Inactive    
Alex Light    OG    Inactive    
Lucas Patrick    OG    Inactive    
Nick Perry    OLB    Inactive

And SEA inactives:

Poona Ford    DT    Inactive    
Delano Hill    DB    Inactive    
Dion Jordan    DE    Inactive    
Ethan Pocic    OG    Inactive    
C.J. Prosise    RB    Inactive    
Neiko Thorpe    DB    Inactive    
K.J. Wright    OLB    Inactive    

Andy Herman: Was expecting Kendall Donnerson to get the call today with Perry out. Green Bay will enter with only 3 healthy edge rushers (Clay, Fackrell, Gilbert). We could see more Lowry as an end and it’s worthy noting that James Crawford does have some edge rusher versatility as well.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman: Was expecting Kendall Donnerson to get the call today with Perry out. Green Bay will enter with only 3 healthy edge rushers (Clay, Fackrell, Gilbert). We could see more Lowry as an end and it’s worthy noting that James Crawford does have some edge rusher versatility as well.

We also have sack master extraordinaire Raven Greene.

5 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

It makes me sad that Randall Cobb is bad. After week 1 I thought a great farewell tour was in line but he’s just disappointed and now he’s hurt.

Perry is a bum.

I don't think Cobb was bad, he just isn't staying healthy. Perry on the other hand..

Archived