Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

8 hours ago, FAH1223 said:

Meh, short week... on the road. I'm expecting that L. 

Clay and Perry can't pass rush. DBs dropped like flies today. Tough turn around. 

Unless MM gives Aaron Jones 20 carries

I forgot Perry was on field yesterday until he got hurt...again.   

Short week which means King likely is still out. Alexander looked like he might have gone into concussion protocol and if so he's likely out. Good news is Seattle just finished a slug fest against the Rams. We travel there and they seem to have their offense figured out and a defense playing pretty well. 

This is the week we find out if we're improving and potentially a playoff team or just average and an also ran. I fear it's the latter. 

33 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Short week which means King likely is still out. Alexander looked like he might have gone into concussion protocol and if so he's likely out. Good news is Seattle just finished a slug fest against the Rams. We travel there and they seem to have their offense figured out and a defense playing pretty well. 

This is the week we find out if we're improving and potentially a playoff team or just average and an also ran. I fear it's the latter. 

King continues to have problems staying healthy and this is a concerning development.  Like Perry before him what good is he if he can't stay on the field?  :(

10 hours ago, FAH1223 said:

Meh, short week... on the road. I'm expecting that L. 

Clay and Perry can't pass rush. DBs dropped like flies today. Tough turn around. 

Unless MM gives Aaron Jones 20 carries

I don't think we're going to see Perry for some time. Good thing we have the team leader in Sacks, Fackrell, still healthy!

Archived