Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

38 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Short week which means King likely is still out. Alexander looked like he might have gone into concussion protocol and if so he's likely out. Good news is Seattle just finished a slug fest against the Rams. We travel there and they seem to have their offense figured out and a defense playing pretty well. 

This is the week we find out if we're improving and potentially a playoff team or just average and an also ran. I fear it's the latter. 

As many have pointed out, Jaire said he didn't have a concussion. Put him on Lockett.

I would really like to see Clay moved to ILB in their passing sets this week.  Spy on Wilson.  Or put Burks in there...to spy on Wilson.

That offense goes with Wilson's legs.

Offensively, we can quick hit them up the middle...I'm unsure if that will work out of the gun.  Getting to the edge on running plays should be what we try to do.

Big game.

On 11/11/2018 at 7:54 PM, TheOnlyThing said:

Big, big game coming up on Thursday.

Seahawks D is not what it once was and the offense should be able to score points provided Mac stays with the balanced approach and lets Aaron Jones get 15-20 touches.

On D, really hope Jaire can play to take away Baldwin and that Breeland is able to go, but the key will be getting after Wilson.

The Seahawks offensive line remains a problem and we should be able to get to the QB.

And in the land of Bostic and AJ Hawk STs gaffe ghosts from games past, please Ronny get your group prepared.

Baldwin sucks. Alexander needs to run with Lockett all day

This is gonna be tough to go in that din on a short week and get a W.  Seattle isn't the juggernaut they once were but we haven't had a lot of good things go our way up there.  I'm gonna hope for the best and expect the worst.  :(

5 minutes ago, Pugger said:

This is gonna be tough to go in that din on a short week and get a W.  Seattle isn't the juggernaut they once were but we haven't had a lot of good things go our way up there.  I'm gonna hope for the best and expect the worst.  :(

Agreed .. I don't like our chances a whole lot.  We're 0-4 on the road ... they have dropped two at home, but to good teams in the Rams and Chargers.  We can beat them if we can play a complete game, but it will be a challenge on a short week.

7 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Agreed .. I don't like our chances a whole lot.  We're 0-4 on the road ... they have dropped two at home, but to good teams in the Rams and Chargers.  We can beat them if we can play a complete game, but it will be a challenge on a short week.

Packers have lost 4 on the road.  3 to teams that are leading their divisions and one to a division rival that was a win if Crosby doesn't have his worst career day ever.  Packers win by 2 scores in this one.  

Archived