Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

On 11/12/2018 at 9:18 AM, vegas492 said:

I would really like to see Clay moved to ILB in their passing sets this week.  Spy on Wilson.  Or put Burks in there...to spy on Wilson.

Josh Jones would probably like that spot. I think we'll be needing the bodies outside.

Kenny should have a huge day ruining their inside zone they run a TON of. Pettines DBs coming in from the slot I would think is a key as well. Lowry and MAdams are going to have to be ready, if they are I think the 3-3-5 cleans house.

I can see another slow day for the offense but I couldn't tell anyone why. MVS and Davante should eat. Just gotta take whats there. Let's figure this thing out and roll to the bowl.

No whammies.

From PackersNews

Pettine should have additional help at safety this week with veteran Ibraheim Campbell, who was inactive after being claimed on waivers from the New York Jets earlier in the week. Campbell played for Pettine in Cleveland and knows the system, so it’s possible he’ll be active for the first time Thursday.

One possible addition on offense and special teams is receiver/returner Trevor Davis, who is eligible to come off injured reserve this week. Davis practiced last week and said he prepared as though he was going to play. He said he would be ready if called upon this week even though he’ll have had only five practices since Week 1.

Also on offense, backup guard Lucas Patrick is in the concussion protocol and is a question mark for Thursday night.

How about a little puff piece for Safety Raven Greene ?
Stepped up and made his first NFL Sack and also converted on the fake punt vs the dolphins.

He'll get even more action on Thursday in Seattle

https://www.packers.com/news/raven-greene-showing-he-s-ready-for-this-level?campaign=sf202186564_TW_C-Content-GB_CT-Player on the Rise-GB_sf202186564&sf202186564=1

If called upon in Seattle, teammates know Greene will be up to the challenge once again.

“Raven is a really smart guy,” said linebacker James Crawford, who praised Greene for helping him get acclimated after signing with the team during training camp.

“Even if the game plan isn’t with him involved, he’s prepared like he is involved. So when moments come up like that, he’s ready to make the play and the coaches know it. Now everybody is starting to see that he’s ready for this level.”

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

How about a little puff piece for Safety Raven Greene ?
Stepped up and made his first NFL Sack and also converted on the fake punt vs the dolphins.

He'll get even more action on Thursday in Seattle

https://www.packers.com/news/raven-greene-showing-he-s-ready-for-this-level?campaign=sf202186564_TW_C-Content-GB_CT-Player on the Rise-GB_sf202186564&sf202186564=1

If called upon in Seattle, teammates know Greene will be up to the challenge once again.

“Raven is a really smart guy,” said linebacker James Crawford, who praised Greene for helping him get acclimated after signing with the team during training camp.

“Even if the game plan isn’t with him involved, he’s prepared like he is involved. So when moments come up like that, he’s ready to make the play and the coaches know it. Now everybody is starting to see that he’s ready for this level.”

Well if James Crawford vouches for him...

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

Are players on IR allowed to practice with the team?  I was looking at photos of today's practice on the Packers' website and I saw Trever Davis catching passes so perhaps he'll be activated this week?

Davis was already designated to return and therefore he can practice with the team.

Archived