Playoff Picture- The Final 7

DreamKid

7 hours ago, DreamKid said:

The Steelers are facing complete elimination from the playoffs. :D

Their fans have to be on edge right now. It would be so hilarious if the 1 year they manage to actually beat the Pats, they then don't make the playoffs hahaha.

4 hours ago, berlin calling said:

you know the Saints will do everything to get that home field advantage for the playoffs, so no doubt in my mind they are bringing their a-game tonight.

True. But the Steelers, like our squad, are facing potential elimination with a loss. So if the Saints are bringing their A game, it’s likely going to be an A game of their current capacity and not the A game of their fullest potential. I’m sure they’ll try and out scheme the Steelers, but they’re probably not going to add anything new to their playbook to try and confuse them or show different looks. They’ll probably save that for the playoffs, that they’re already in. They’ll probably also naturally have the inclination of “playing smart” and “avoiding injuries” whereas this might be the Steelers last game of meaning so I’m sure they’ll play with reckless abandon.

3 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Yea but now if Pitt loses, they're out.

We still have to win that final game to get in. Unless Steelers lose 2 in a row.

Once again the Patriots have a weak division. Sickening to see them get an almost free pass every season.

I think the situation now is:

- if Steelers lose one of their remaining 2 games, then we win the AFC North if we beat the Browns next week

- if the Steelers win out, we need to beat the Browns and hope the Texans win next week to secure the 6th seed

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

I think the situation now is:

- if Steelers lose one of their remaining 2 games, then we win the AFC North if we beat the Browns next week

- if the Steelers win out, we need to beat the Browns and hope the Texans win next week to secure the 6th seed

Wait, what? I thought if the Steelers lose this game. We're in? 

Archived