Playoff Picture- The Final 7

DreamKid

cHK6UTD.png

The play-off situation, with the exception of the Steelers losing out (in which case we are in regardless of our result against the Browns) in picture form

(I've edited down the original from the NYT to what is relevant now because half of the original relied on the Giants beating Indy earlier today)

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Just saw this. So if we win and both NE and HOU lose, plus we win the strength of schedule (not sure how likely) over Houston, we can still get a first round bye? That would be incredible.

https://twitter.com/JoeNFL/status/1077605267519479808?s=20

You must have missed the first scenario, which is easier to figure out - NE + HOU loss, BAL win + either IND or TEN winning = BAL as 2 seed and a first round bye

It's kinda hilarious that coming into week 17 we can potentially end up as the 2, 3, 4, or 6 seed or out of the play-offs

2 hours ago, drd23 said:

You must have missed the first scenario, which is easier to figure out - NE + HOU loss, BAL win + either IND or TEN winning = BAL as 2 seed and a first round bye

It's kinda hilarious that coming into week 17 we can potentially end up as the 2, 3, 4, or 6 seed or out of the play-offs

Yup. I think I thought they just listed the same scenario twice. Yeah it’s crazy the amount of instability with the AFC playoff picture going into this final week. Anything could happen (just how the NFL planned- I’m sure the officials will be getting their bonus checks 🤷🏽‍♀️😄).

My biggest thing is I would prefer to play teams with smaller offensive lines that our big pass rushers can bully with Suggs, Judon, and Smith. The bigger OLs have generally done the best job against our pass rush and that has made our defense less effective.

So any OL that we can bully, sign me up. (So sign me up for the Titans).

Archived