Playoff Picture- The Final 7

DreamKid

44 minutes ago, Danand said:

Somehow I feel the chargers is our worst matchup due to their defense. I would have more confidence against the other teams

Yeah New England makes me a little nervous as well, but more because I KNOW we won’t see the refs advantage in that game.

46 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Yea, I think we could go over 250 on them tbh. I see Gus slashing them over and over.

Remember our preseason game against them?

I mean you can't go 100% with that, or even 60%, but let's just say a Home AFC Championship against them isn't going to give me a bad night's sleep.

Yeah and what’s more this cover two defense they’re running can be picked apart by Snead and MANdrews. With the running backs underneath. If Bill O’Brien wasn’t so terrible, the Texans would’ve a) came prepared from the onset or b) adjusted earlier in the game to take advantage with short passes. They’ve been trying to air it out all game long and it hasn’t worked.

Yup, at home. And likely after a tough Chiefs game that will take a lot out of them (effort wise), assuming we can win our route.. I like our chances.

4 hours ago, DreamKid said:

NE, giving up almost 5 Yards a clip against the run, can't be sweet on the idea of playing us. 

Apparently they’re much better at home defensively though, correct?

But either way, it’s a good matchup for us as long as the refs don’t play Tom Brady ball. They don’t have hyper fast receivers so our corners all matchup from a speed standpoint. And we’ve been good at containing the run. Tom Brady being a statue in the pocket also helps. Problem is our pass rush will have to be able to reach him. That said if there’s any coach that can come up with a way to stop our rushing attack, with time, it’s Bill Belichick.

Archived