Report: John Harbaugh, Ravens Set for 'Mutual Parting of Ways' After 2018

DigInBoys

Harbs wont be out of work long.  Wont be shocked if he ends up in Tampa or even Cleveland.

As far as the Ravens....probably for the best.   They are spinning tires, and they need fresh minds.   Next year, they'll have a new GM, head coach and starting QB.   

Whoever takes over at head coach should be in a pretty decent position.   They have talent around the roster.   

7 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Harbs wont be out of work long.  Wont be shocked if he ends up in Tampa or even Cleveland.

As far as the Ravens....probably for the best.   They are spinning tires, and they need fresh minds.   Next year, they'll have a new GM, head coach and starting QB.   

Whoever takes over at head coach should be in a pretty decent position.   They have talent around the roster.   

Think he's a great for in Tampa, especially if he'll keep monken on

So where in the NCAA does he end up afterward?

In the meantime...kinda pours gasoline on the Lamar Jackson 2019 starter fire i guess.  Would make sense that Harbs would walk at the same time as Flacco and just absolve himself of whatever happens next with a rookie QB.

On 11/11/2018 at 9:13 PM, Classic said:

giphy.gif

I don't understand this

WHY IS ANDY REID IN THE BACKSEAT

We never learned why JIM harbaugh agreed to 'mutually part ways' rather than just get fired. If I remember correctly he left 5 or 6 million on the table by agreeing to the 'mutual parting of ways'. Jim wasn't someone who would forgo an opportunity to stick it to someone he didn't like by making them pay him 5+ million and not have to work for them, which always made me think he did something behind the scenes that he didn't want getting out. He said something later about how he didn't want to leave SF and York then replied publicly 'well I have a signed legal document stating otherwise' 

Maybe it was a non-compete? But then again he wouldn't be directly competing. 

As for John, I always judge coaches by how long it would take for them to get another job. He would be unemployed for all of 2 weeks if he was let go and would have 2 or 3 teams to choose from. He would be a good coach for a team that is trying to go from 6-10 to 10-6 

16 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

So where in the NCAA does he end up afterward?

In the meantime...kinda pours gasoline on the Lamar Jackson 2019 starter fire i guess.  Would make sense that Harbs would walk at the same time as Flacco and just absolve himself of whatever happens next with a rookie QB.

I feel like unless he wants to take a year off, he will have head coaching offers next year in the NFL. I think he's a great fit in Tampa Bay

Archived