Report: Saints coach Sean Payton destroyed locker room fire alarm

Chargers

The only thing hotter than the Saints offense Sunday was apparently Saints coach Sean Payton.

According to Josh Katzenstein of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, Payton smashed a fire alarm in the visiting locker room at Paul Brown Stadium.

The Bengals said they talked to local authorities about the damage, though it’s unclear what might come next.

“We are aware of this situation and have been in touch with the authorities, but have nothing more on it at this time,” the Bengals said in a statement to the paper. The Saints declined comment.

The alarm was going off 15 minutes before the game started, which Payton would have clearly preferred not to have been the case.

It didn’t affect their focus, as they scored touchdowns on their first five possessions en route to a 51-14 win.

Source Pro Football Talk

Any chance the league fines Sean Payton here? I don't know what the hell he was thinking. Kinda reminds me of the hole in the wall OBJ left in Green Bay after the Giants loss in the Wild Card.

40 minutes ago, Classic said:

Source Pro Football Talk

Any chance the league fines Sean Payton here? I don't know what the hell he was thinking. Kinda reminds me of the hole in the wall OBJ left in Green Bay after the Giants loss in the Wild Card.

10 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Apparently the fire alarms were malfunctioning in the stadium before the game and he got tired of it. xD

He's definitely going to get fined though. No doubt.

I heard the alarm got pulled at the Saints hotel last night too.

then today the alarms at the stadium were going off for like 15 minutes so he broke it lol

he’ll have to pay to have it fixed and he’ll probably get fined or something 

The curse of the Fire Alarm is about to take over.  They also signed Brandon Marshall, who has never been in a playoff game. 

Eagles, Falcons and Cowboys will all surprise the Saints and save their seasons against the best team in the NFC.  Fitzmagic will appear again.  The Panthers, Steelers and Panthers will prey upon a team that has allowed doubt to creep in. 

Saints finish the season 0-7 and finish the year 8-8. 

The Seahawks, Eagles, Colts, Cowboys, Ravens, Falcons, Cowboys, Ravens and Falcons will each win at least 4 more games. 

The Packers will get the 12th overall pick in the 2019 draft. 

45 minutes ago, El ramster said:

He's so trash and classless.. Hope they get whoop. Piece of crap Pey Pey..You'll get yours! Goff bless.

Goff blessed had an opportunity against a Peyton lead team, except they Brees'd right past them to a dub. Maybe next time?

Archived