Jordy Nelson announces retirement

riceman80

3 hours ago, frenchie said:

First off, I think it was kinda crappy for Gruden and co. to waste the man's time, knowing they were ultimately going to tear it all apart.  Considering all that's transpired, bringing in Jordy made absolutely no sense.  I was however excited to see Carr and Jordy make some noise, but that deal just hasn't materialized for whatever reason.

A s****y move in a season full of s****y moves from a lying POS who seems to have no clue what he's doing.

I think Jordy is trying to get released but will retire if necessary just to get out. He hurt his knee but came back in and today Gruden said his knee needed further examination and we dont know what his availability is going forward at this time. Doesn't sound believable to me at all.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:47 AM, Outpost31 said:

It's just pretend.  He's really angling for a release from the Raiders so he can re-sign with the Packers, solve our red zone problems and go on a Super Bowl run with the Packers. 

The entire packers organization will be sitting together to watch the Superbowl on TV? Now that's some team spirit right there! 

Archived