2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

6 minutes ago, gopackgo247 said:

Tannehill traded to the Titans. would love to have a backup of that caliber in GB. he could come in and win a game for you if needed. Kizer...well we saw how that went down.

Not sure you can judge Kizer when he's going against one of the greatest defensive games played last year. Mack put on a show.

Edit - I realize he didn't do much to close out the year. Neither did Rodgers in that game, though.

Edited by deathstar

1 minute ago, deathstar said:

Not sure you can judge Kizer when he's going against one of the greatest defensive games played last year. Mack put on a show.

what about the last game of the season where he want 16-35 w/ 1 int. 

while i was looking at the stats the defense also allowed Zenner to rush for 93 yards and 1 td and Bilal Powell had 6 grabs for 103 yards. so sad. 

Edited by gopackgo247

Man, its sure speaks volumes about the previous Packer roster that their ”Big 4, or maybe Big 3.5 of:

1. Clay Matthews
  2. Randall Cobb
  3. Nick Perry 

.5 Jake Ryan  

Are all sitting out in free agent nethers, waiting to be signed. And let’s not forget how nobody was clamoring to bring in McCarthy in any capacity. For better or worse, thank goodness the housecleaning took place!                                                                                                     

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JQ1 said:

Man, its sure speaks volumes about the previous Packer roster that their ”Big 4, or maybe Big 3.5 of:

1. Clay Matthews
  2. Randall Cobb
  3. Nick Perry 

.5 Jake Ryan  

Are all sitting out in free agent nethers, waiting to be signed. And let’s not forget how nobody was clamoring to bring in McCarthy in any capacity. For better or worse, thank goodness the housecleaning took place!                                                                                                     

TheOnlyThing, is that you?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, JQ1 said:

1. Clay Matthews
  2. Randall Cobb
  3. Nick Perry 

.5 Jake Ryan  

Funny how a lot of posters here thought that MM would not last long at all on the market if released of his HC duties with GB....hmmm

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

What's a broken thumb do for your injury rankings? 

Because Graham was averaging 4 receptions, 54 yards (13.5 yards per reception) a game before he broke his thumb. 

That's 2.5 less receptions and .5 more yards per reception than Travis Kelce had per game. 

They aren't my rankings and I think the broken thumb had very little to do with Graham's production last year.  It would have been one thing had he been dropping a bunch of passes, he wasn't.  His issue (not including the disgusting effort he gives as a blocker) was getting separation/ beating his man and his thumb had nothing to do with that IMO.  Heck, his most productive game of the season in regards to targets and catches came AFTER his thumb injury.

Your numbers aren't at all correct.  Jimmy Graham hurt his thumb in the last series of the first half in week 10.  Your calculations leave out 25% of the 9 1/2 games he played without the thumb injury.

I don't understand why it's so hard to admit that Graham had a bad season and that his production doesn't match that monster contract.  As it sits, one team in the NFL is allocating more money to the TE position than Green Bay and they've got 5 TEs (compared to our 3).  I don't know how anyone could say we're getting our money's worth out of that allocation. 

• Like 2