2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

In Sulivan's defense, he had two games with stats.  They were against the Saints and Giants.  The score of the Saints game would suggest nobody on the Eagles played well. Sullivan had 4 tackles.  He had 3 tackles against the Giants, the Eagles won.  Two veteran QBs picking on the rookie.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SullCh00/gamelog/2018/

I bet a lot of CBs have pretty good passer rating against in preseason considering the OL and QB play toward the end of those games.

Wow another receiver! Just based on the highlight vids he looks so much more of a protypical Packers receiver in the Driver, Jennings, Jones mold.  We moved away from those types in recent years so it's nice to bring in a guy like that on our roster. I think he ran a 4.43 (other source has him at 4.37) and has a vert of 39 and a broad of 10'4". He can be a deep threat guy for our offence however whilst he did not do any returns in college but he did dabble in a bit of punt and kickoff returns for the Giants.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:54 PM, Victor1124 said:

They say the Chiefs are favored to land him but Jamie Collins would be a solid pick up. While I like Burks, he is still a question mark and it would be nice to have another veteran there. 

Jamie Collins is a no brainer to me.  Would cut Tramon for him.