Brit Pack

2019 Free Agent Discussion

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I'd rather just cut Tramon

We don't even have to sign anyone to cut Tramon. 

We can just cut Tramon and keep the money.

6 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

This safety rotation is terrifying without Tramon.

No doubt in my mind Daniels is a better player at the moment, but I'm not sure that's a better team.

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Because of the steller depth at safety and CB?

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This safety rotation is terrifying without Tramon.

It'll be interesting to see how much he has in the tank still. I mean, eventually its gotta go empty right?
But you're right: Amos, Savage, Josh Jones, Green.....and I cant think of who's next.....besides Tramon. 

Posted (edited)

And now Jones wants out apparently. He's not a starter but the depth would take a hit.

Edited by Kepler

59 minutes ago, Kepler said:

And now Jones wants out apparently. He's not a starter but the depth would take a hit.

It's interesting how he's responding to the same scenario Kevin King had last year. We signed one safety and drafted another; King saw us draft two players at his position and sign Tramon Williams last season. Fortunately King rose above it.

4 hours ago, deathstar said:

It's interesting how he's responding to the same scenario Kevin King had last year. We signed one safety and drafted another; King saw us draft two players at his position and sign Tramon Williams last season. Fortunately King rose above it.

his position is ILB.  If he was getting backup reps at S, he probably wouldn't be requesting a trade I would guess.

No idea why anyone would want to get rid of Tramon at this point. He's the one vet voice we have in the room and he had serviceable film at both S and CB. I'll pay $5 million for the leadership and the ability to get you out of a game anywhere in the secondary. 

Nick Perry isn’t alone among Packers free agents: Muhammad Wilkerson, Lance Kendricks, Byron Bell, Davon House, Antonio Morrison and Eddie Pleasant all remain unsigned as of Wednesday.