2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

Just now, packfanfb said:

You quoted me before I corrected it...it's been a long day at work.

haha. I knew it was just a typo. Just had an opportunity to poke a little fun and decided to take it. Your English is usually spot on. Hope the day gets easier for you bro!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm just not giving up on Josh Jones yet, sorry.

Literally every single year for the past billion years it feels like we get a monster season out of someone who had been written off.

Adams, Fackrell, Martinez, Taylor, Bahktiari, Perry...

One of Josh Jones or Spriggs is going to have a monster season for us this coming season.  Before you laugh, just ask yourself what someone would have said to someone who guessed Fackrell would have ten sacks this year.

I could see Josh Jones being a solid SS along-side a good vet like FS Earl Thomas.  I think Thomas's leadership and range would help solidify the entire secondary.

26 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lol,  I wouldn’t be mad for Antonio Brown at a reasonable price and I find that coupon comment hilarious. But Cowherd is such a dope and just says so many things wrong here. 

Now I'm 110% against going to get AB. Good, I was a little on the fence before.

18 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I’ve had a bunch of people text me about Brown coming to Green Bay today, but all the media is talking about Bell.

I havnt made up my mind on it yet.

That Le'Veon is coming to Green Bay?  I'd put money on him ending up with the Jets.