2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He didn't visit here because we didn't offer him the money the team that signs him is offering.

That is literally as big a lie as saying it was clearly because it was Green Bay.  He wouldn't even meet with us and you're saying it's about money? 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Same group of whiners in literally both directions, so... What you just did to me I can do right back to you.  I'll drop it since I get that this is a thread for free agency rumors and such and I don't want to hijack it anymore than you want it hijacked, but already Jackson and Gipson have passed over the Packers and you're on a pretty tall horse for all the evidence that suggests I'm right. 

Jackson got $ 10 Mill per year and then people ***** about overpaying is the only way we'll get a premium free agent. It's literally a no win.

No one wants to give Jackson $10 mil per year.

That is literally as big a lie as saying it was clearly because it was Green Bay.  He wouldn't even meet with us and you're saying it's about money? 

Yes, I'm saying it's about money. This is free agency, it's about money. Free agents want money. They care most about money. How many more times does one need to say it for you to get it?

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Jackson got $ 10 Mill per year and then people ***** about overpaying is the only way we'll get a premium free agent. It's literally a no win.

except Philadelphia...

...and like you basically alluded to earlier: they overpaid...

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Alright, tell me a fair Gipson deal before it happens.  I'll grant that Jackson got too much, but call your shot with Gipson. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yes, I'm saying it's about money. This is free agency, it's about money. Free agents want money. They care most about money. How many more times does one need to say it for you to get it?

You don't think it's prudent for Gipson to meet and possibly discuss money?  Lol. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Alright, tell me a fair Gipson deal before it happens.  I'll grant that Jackson got too much, but call your shot with Gipson. 

Where is Gipson in our list? Is he like a plan D that we were speaking to while trying to negotiate with Thomas, Collins, Amos, Joyner, Mathieu?

In this safety market I wouldn't offer Gipson more than 4-5 per right now.

I don't know. I don't work in a NFL front office and am privy to all the facts/information who else GB likes, etc. It's more complicated than you're realizing.

Archived