2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

I don't know. I don't work in a NFL front office and am privy to all the facts/information who else GB likes, etc. It's more complicated than you're realizing.

I just think it's telling that he wouldn't even meet with us.  That's all.  He had his best years with Pettine, we have a clear and obvious need for safety, and he would not meet with us.  What gets me is that... And I'll do this right now before I continue...

I acknowledge it could be a money thing.

There. 

Now what gets me is that you and Ray are so stubborn you won't even acknowledge that it could have very much to do with Green Bay as a location, and then you both act like I'm the stubborn one. 

You can't have this stigma following Green Bay for this long without acknowledging that yeah, it probably has a bigger impact than either of you two are willing to admit, and that's why I keep going with it.  It's your absolute refusal to even acknowledge or entertain the possibility.  That's worse than me. 

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Same group of whiners in literally both directions, so... What you just did to me I can do right back to you.  I'll drop it since I get that this is a thread for free agency rumors and such and I don't want to hijack it anymore than you want it hijacked, but already Jackson and Gipson have passed over the Packers and you're on a pretty tall horse for all the evidence that suggests I'm right. 

Gute: Hey Tas, how would you like to be a Packer

Gibson: Man, I'd totally love to be a Packer

Gute: What are we thinking for dollars?

Gibson: $XX,XXX,XXX.00 oer year

Gute: ok, thanks for thinking about us

Outpost31: Gibson wont even MEET with the Packers!!!

Could be just as true.

1 minute ago, MantyWrestler said:

Gute: Hey Tas, how would you like to be a Packer

Gibson: Man, I'd totally love to be a Packer

Gute: What are we thinking for dollars?

Gibson: $XX,XXX,XXX.00 oer year

Gute: ok, thanks for thinking about us

Outpost31: Gibson wont even MEET with the Packers!!!

Could be just as true.

LOL

Archived