2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

25 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Jackson got $ 10 Mill per year and then people ***** about overpaying is the only way we'll get a premium free agent. It's literally a no win.

No one wants to give Jackson $10 mil per year.

Over pay or high % guaranteed $$$.

Just now, Golfman said:

In a second and it try to guarantee the first year and not the second if possible. 

Hmmmmm...thats right. With his injury injury - yes, yes....I seem to recall they're not soft tissue issues :) - I wonder if he's pushing for nothing but guaranteed money.

33 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol, Ray is angry that he's wrong. 

Gipson straight up wouldn't even meet us and you're gonna continue acting like this isn't a thing. 

You're speculating off of a tweet or two.  You're no more informed than anyone here.

2 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

After many months of bitter war in the forum, we finally all agree on something. Earl Thomas at 2/30-ish would be good. Let the record show, we have finally found common ground amongst us all.

Hell has frozen over...

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Which I've acknowledged... Multiple times.  That's speculation, you've nailed that definition. 

Yet you're convinced he has no interest in Green Bay?  He'd be doing a disservice to himself if he didn't explore the market.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Yet you're convinced he has no interest in Green Bay?  He'd be doing a disservice to himself if he didn't explore the market.

No, not convinced.  Speculative.  In question.  I think a lot of players take Green Bay off their list due to location.  This is nothing new from me. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

No, not convinced.  Speculative.  In question.  I think a lot of players take Green Bay off their list due to location.  This is nothing new from me. 

I disagree.  There are going to be some players who don't want to come to Green Bay, but I think the large majority of FAs are going to let money talk.

Archived