2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

2 minutes until it becomes legal to contact, not that any of these teams give a **** about the rules 

12pm eastern is when the legal tampering period opened up today. 4pm eastern on wednesday is when theyre officially allowed to sign their agreed upon deals. 

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

He's kind of like King, they haven't produced...yet.  But you don't give up on guys on rookie contracts.  Low risk to the team.  I think Jones still has upside.  Like a ton of it.  Never understood why he wasn't played near the LOS more last year.  But yah...you wait on guys on those rookie deals.

Agreed, I thought he blitzed well last year. Kid is pretty high energy which may be a curse for him too. Hoping for a nice steady jump for him this year would love it if he can become the everyday SS.

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Agreed, I thought he blitzed well last year. Kid is pretty high energy which may be a curse for him too. Hoping for a nice steady jump for him this year would love it if he can become the everyday SS.

I thought so too.  Given opportunities near the LOS, he made plays.  Wished I had payed more attention to him to see if he was missing things along the way.  

10 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Yep Josh Jones. He took a step from his rookie year. Just what my eyes saw.

http://medicaleyeassociates.com

Posting this link for laughs rather than going through the entire exercise of pointing out how Josh Jones was terrible this year only to have you respond with, "Well that's just my opinion," like a Portland house wife explaining why her kids aren't vaccinated.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I don't know how you can come up with that based on one offseason plus a few hours into the second offseason.  He didn't spend on EDGE last year, what makes you think it's going to change this year?

History of his mentor? He credits Ted a ton. Also when was he going to spend last year on edge? No one was really on the market. And Green Bay has bad contracts on the books while needing to figure Rodgers first.

He was in on Mack. He is rumored on Ford, the smiths, etc.

Tells me he values classic premier position. Last year... was CB. This year is likely Edge... with clay going (most likely) and nothing on roster. 

Archived