2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

56 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

3rd on the team in tackles.

Mostly played around the line. And the site i checked said he was avg not bad. So your opinion is about as good as mine. I can share my glasses with you.

Kentrell Brice had the same number of solo tackles. More snaps played, but fewer at ILB. Are you going to bat for him as well?

If the Patriots are looking for another slot receiver they still have plenty of options.

Missed out on Amendola and Humpheries. I wonder if they were involved in the Crowder bidding?

Still got the likes of Beasley, Tate and Cobb to choose from.

I  don't think the Packers are actively looking for a slot WR. Our base offence doesn't require one imo, especially if we play a fullback.

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Kentrell Brice had the same number of solo tackles. More snaps played, but fewer at ILB. Are you going to bat for him as well?

I found Brice's tackles at 38 on one site and 50 on another. Jones had 12 tackles against the Jets just a highlight for him.

Pff graded Brice below JJ by 10 points. Not sure that means anything. Brice did knock MoWilk out for the season though so that's also going in his permanent record.

if you want me to say JJ is garbage i won't say it. I'm hopeful based off a few things that myself and others have seen last year that he improves again and maybe he turns into a plus rather then a minus. if you think he's a failure already I won't try and change your mind and really don't care. I hope every first and second year guy makes a huge jump again this year. It would be better for us in the short and long run.

https://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2018/12/26/packers-morning-buzz-safety-josh-jones-thrives-near-line-scrimmage/2405702002/

2018 PFF Grades
Defense 51.0
#87 S

Archived