2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

1 minute ago, Kenrik said:

This confuses me

Teams who have been making the playoffs more often than not the last ten years have not signed anyone yet but the eagles. Should have said "of the 13 teams" there. Didn't watch my swyping on my phone.

19 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, when was the last time a good team with sensible management signed an outside free agent in the first 12 hours of the negotiating period?

In reality, no one's been signed.  They've just agreed.  To answer the question, probably 2017 when New England agreed to terms with Gilmore.  Certainly doesn't happen often.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I wish someone would sign Clay Matthew III and Randall Cobb so we don't think bringing them back on a 'deal' is a good idea. 

You know you and half this thread is in trouble if Cobb signs with New England.  Cobb signing in New England will be a very very very bad look for Rodgers at season's end.  

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You know you and half this thread is in trouble if Cobb signs with New England.  Cobb signing in New England will be a very very very bad look for Rodgers at season's end.  

Yawn! Did the Pats get rid of Edelmann? 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

We know, we know, we know.  It's Aaron Rodgers fault Linebackers could easily stay with Cobb.  It's Rodgers fault that Randall Cobb played like he was 50 and not 28.  It's Rodgers fault that Randall Cobb couldn't stay on the field.  

There is literally NOTHING that you won't put 100% of the blame on Aaron Rodgers for given your very public hatred you have for his personality.  

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Pretty good move for the team "who cant sign anyone because they got Mack and ruined their cap." Signed Mike Davis too.

LOL what?  According to PFF, he allowed a passer rating of 124.2 and the Bears just signed him for $5.5M/year.  That's worse than Josh Jackson.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

LOL what?  According to PFF, he allowed a passer rating of 124.2 and the Bears just signed him for $5.5M/year.  That's worse than Josh Jackson.

I think this is the 'at least they signed somebody' post. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I think I'd rather roll the dice with some rookie in the draft than pay Skrine $5.5M/year...

I'd take Breeland back and roll with what we have and our secondary is better than the Bears after losing Amos and Callahan. 

Archived