2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think he was the Jets' slot corner, but I don't watch many Jets games.

I swear this happened once in his career anyways where he got pushed outside and got ate alive

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

I don’t know if I would have done any of these deals so far tbh so I’m not upset. 

I'd like to say this but if we had gotten any of them I'd have been like WTF for 2 minutes and ecstatic right now

21 minutes ago, Golfman said:

In fairness nobody can cover Kumerow one on one! 

Says no one who ever lined up against up against him in the first 3 years of his career where he failed to make 1 single reception. 

6 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

How in Gods green earf (intentional misspelling) do we only have 35 Million in cap space this year?

There is no Jordy, no Clay, no Cobb,....does AR salary eat our whole damn book or is our team filled with overpaid nobodies?

the offensive line is well paid, 6th in 2019 cap among teams

7th at qb

5th at TE

6th in offense overall

and 27th on defense

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

the offensive line is well paid, 6th in 2019 cap among teams

7th at qb

5th at TE

6th in offense overall

and 27th on defense

Excuse me TE? What? I didn’t even know we had TE’s....as that position was literally nonexistent last year.

6th in offense overall? Dear lord someone would struggle to name a veteran offensive playmaker outside of AR/Adam Jones on the team. 

Overpaid nobodies it is...

Lets not forget bringing in dinosaur Tramon williams at 65 years old to play corner. Dude was garbage in NFC championship in Seattle like 6 years ago, but someone thought he would be amazing with time and less physical skills.

Archived