2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

5 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Excuse me TE? What? I didn’t even know we had TE’s....as that position was literally nonexistent last year.

6th in offense overall? Dear lord someone would struggle to name a veteran offensive playmaker outside of AR/Adam Jones on the team. 

Overpaid nobodies it is...

Lets not forget bringing in dinosaur Tramon williams at 65 years old to play corner. Dude was garbage in NFC championship in Seattle like 6 years ago, but someone thought he would be amazing with time and less physical skills.

4 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Excuse me TE? What? I didn’t even know we had TE’s....as that position was literally nonexistent last year.

6th in offense overall? Dear lord someone would struggle to name a veteran offensive playmaker outside of AR/Adam Jones on the team. 

Overpaid nobodies it is...

Lets not forget bringing in dinosaur Tramon williams at 65 years old to play corner. Dude was garbage in NFC championship in Seattle like 6 years ago, but someone thought he would be amazing with time and less physical skills.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Im shocked that we arent seeing more Earl Thomas chatter as these other safeties are flying off the board. 

Word is Texans could make a run at him after losing Mathieu. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

GB still does business quietly

I mean, of the guys out there who have multiple suitors, the only one we've heard about was LeVeon Bell because he tweeted about it.  Guys signing today just had one team blow all the other offers out of the water (possibly because they were the only offer in some cases.)

Archived