2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Pretty good move for the team "who cant sign anyone because they got Mack and ruined their cap." Signed Mike Davis too.

If you watch busters highlights, his career consists of one nice edleman hit and one nice play in practice 

1 minute ago, pacman5252 said:

If you watch busters highlights, his career consists of one nice edleman hit and one nice play in practice 

The guy who made that video secretly hated him and made it to make him look bad. Probably whatever team just signed him to save money

For real.. Don't look up NFL highlights of random dudes. It's not well done 

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Houston also has like $75m in cap space so I wouldn't compete with them on anything.

"Just give him whatever he wants, money talks, never give up, pay him 30 mil per, I need free agents or I will die."

37 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

my top 2 FA wishes are still available in Houston and Amos

Preston Smith, Sheldon Richardson, John Brown.. we good still. 

tomorrow is the day.

Is Amos a beneficiary of a great front 7 or is he really a good Safety? I honestly nver noticed the guy until Mac came to town and I've watched a lot of Bears games.

Just now, St Vince said:

Is Amos a beneficiary of a great front 7 or is he really a good Safety? I honestly nver noticed the guy until Mac came to town and I've watched a lot of Bears games.

i have no idea if he's good or not. some people said he was good who i tend to believe and form my opinions off of. 

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i have no idea if he's good or not. some people said he was good who i tend to believe and form my opinions off of. 

I like Amos. So that probably ruins your theory.

But I am actually surprised he's not more talked about truthfully

30 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Im shocked that we arent seeing more Earl Thomas chatter as these other safeties are flying off the board. 

He wants 14m per. Dallas has said that's too much. I'm also guessing that 2 year idea floating around here is something he would laugh at. 

Archived